Bullying - feel so sorry for this kid and mom

Somedude

20 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

bullying is happening for healthy kids also...

sometimes if something happens in school...my kid acts very strange like being alone..etc. parents has to spend to time with kids when they return back from school and also make sure our kids doesn’t become one...

Its probably not bullying, but just the more regular school yard scuffles. Unless your kid has no friends, its highly unlikely he'll be bullied.

20 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I can't think of a single thing that the school can do to make this kid's school experience better.

if some kid tries to be kind to him, he'll also be bullied. Unless enough kids show that courage. may be a few teachers start being kind to him first and show the kids that he matters.

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Horrible.. it is terrible that this kid has to go through this.. problem is the parents are not aware of what their kids are doing to other kids at school or even whether their kids are being bullied.. and the teachers don’t care or don’t have time to care.. there is no easy solution other than educating the kids.. 

Imagine my pride when my nephew at 8yrs age, went to the rescue of a small girl who was being bullied by his friends during a sports event at school. it was in UK too.

14 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Sad papam, Big problem in US for normal kids too

, heard konni martial arts karate will help them to be mentally strong 

kids learn from their parents to be bullies. other times, its just natural order of the world.

look at this db, and have an idea of what these parents probably teach their kids.

30 minutes ago, Agnes said:

they are kids dude.

Or maybe fine their parents, my intension was only such response for bullying will make parents to educate children against bullying without ignoring. 

29 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You want to put kids in jail??

action without any requirement of evidence is what I meant, putting in jail got highlighted there 😀

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Or maybe fine their parents, my intension was only such response for bullying will make parents to educate children against bullying without ignoring. 

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

no no. parents will not educate their kids against bullying. They themselves are bullies if the opportunity arises.

I bet that majority of parents want this particular to be transferred to special needs school, than dealing with the bad behaviour of their kids.

I know, because I fight these battles with parents everyday. two of my kids are special needs. and I refuse to shift their schools.

Ofcourse I found a way around it, but not every parent has the kind of resources I do to copy what I did.

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

people are generally crap. The more you are on the side of fighting for the weak, the more you'll realise it.

nobody cares. Kids are just mimicking what their parents do.

people who feel s0rry for that kid, if a similar thing happens at your kids school, you will not stand up for the right of that unique kid to be part of the school.

that's the truth.

I've changed 5 schools for my kids.. and even 2 countries.

41 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He is a midget.. anyone who doesn’t look normal gets bullied in schools 

U know what bud..The word u used itself is considered offensive ...

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

U know what bud..The word u used itself is considered offensive ...

words don't matter. actions do. 

the simple truth is, weak are left to fend for themselves and die.

we are all complicit in this. and think throwing a few cents at them occasionally absolves us of our guilt. 

I don't know if it does or not. I always feel guilty. a  lot of them don't.

my nephew is one of the few kids who didn't flinch even a sec to be nice to my kids, when I first brought them home.

ofcourse I raised my nephew. not every parent is like me.

people are cruel. some people are cruel out of necessity and insecurity (somewhat decent ones). others are, just for kicks.

37 minutes ago, Agnes said:

words don't matter. actions do. 

the simple truth is, weak are left to fend for themselves and die.

we are all complicit in this. and think throwing a few cents at them occasionally absolves us of our guilt. 

I don't know if it does or not. I always feel guilty. a  lot of them don't.

even actions start with words kadha baaa