• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• Chinna84

• Spartan

• JAPAN

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

failure of BJP on not promoting this message....

they started campaign to bring awareness..but the secular media is still stuck in shaheenbagh and jamia..

opposition lo okkadu kuda matladakunda...they are dragging it through protestors..

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

they started campaign to bring awareness..but the secular media is still stuck in shaheenbagh and jamia..

opposition lo okkadu kuda matladakunda...they are dragging it through protestors..

yes..pure failure by BJP

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I was watching the mediators interview and concerns by the shaheenbagh protestors last night, nothing short of a surprise..!!!

The kind of feelings and fear expressed by these protestors was like WTF...some women claim if they move from there, they will be killed...no protection outside shaheenbagh...they fear for their families..

even the mediators for once were surprised as to what were the demands of the protesters

It does not take much for the BJP to start a pro-CAA campaign but enduu chestalero telustaledu...

is it just a failure or strategy ? Don't know how the ground situation is but I feel the society is much more polarized today than ever...Bihar, UP elections around the corner...Ram mandir construction about to start...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I was watching the mediators interview and concerns by the shaheenbagh protestors last night, nothing short of a surprise..!!!

The kind of feelings and fear expressed by these protestors was like WTF...some women claim if they move from there, they will be killed...no protection outside shaheenbagh...they fear for their families..

even the mediators for once were surprised as to what were the demands of the protesters

the fcking media has spread the false news..

adi curb cheddam ante...Govt pressure pedtundi...ukku padam moputundi ani opposition and intl media gola dobbutaru..

i think Central govt is playing wait and watch game...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

It does not take much for the BJP to start a pro-CAA campaign but enduu chestalero telustaledu...

is it just a failure or strategy ? Don't know how the ground situation is but I feel the society is much more polarized today than ever...Bihar, UP elections around the corner...Ram mandir construction about to start...

they were supposed to start something..but no update on it.

25 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I don't think so it's a failure - ppl r just watching the fake liberalists and even ppl knew abt their fckng standards. the regular ppl won't even take these so called intellectuals seriously - just entertainment kosam chusthaaru. 

bjp vaala version - let them protest, we r not going to change it even by 1% annatlu vunnaaru... Initially, they tried to fight but ippudu vadhilesi chusthunnaaru vaallu kuda. UCC meedha working anukunta ippudu in the background.

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

I don't think so it's a failure - ppl r just watching the fake liberalists and even ppl knew abt their fckng standards. the regular ppl won't even take these so called intellectuals seriously - just entertainment kosam chusthaaru. 

bjp vaala version - let them protest, we r not going to change it even by 1% annatlu vunnaaru... Initially, they tried to fight but ippudu vadhilesi chusthunnaaru vaallu kuda. UCC meedha working anukunta ippudu in the background.

thats what im thinking too..

wait and watch...

e committe kuda name sake setup anukunta...rest of the nation..no one cares.

Just now, Spartan said:

thats what im thinking too..

wait and watch...

e committe kuda name sake setup anukunta...

weight watchers gallery_48905_1_303112.gif

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ee protest ilage continue chestharu..tamilnadu, kerala, WB baagane petrol posthunnai..

last week auto athanu mu$lim ..anti CAA sticker vesunte adigina..emaindhi enduku vesav ani

mammalni pampinchesi maa aasthulu lakkuntarantaga annadu..

evadu cheppadu ante..alage cheptunnaru anna masjid gatherings lo anduke chestunnam dharnalu antunnadu

nijamga vaadi amayakathvam anukola leka telise chestunnaru ardham kaala naaku