Crane Accident On Indian 2 Sets: Three Dead, Shankar And Kamal Are Safe

tamu

Three people were killed and more than 10 injured when a crane fell on the set of Kamal Haasan's Indian 2.

The director's personal assistant Madhu, 29, and assistant director Krishna, 34, died in the accident.

29 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Three people were killed and more than 10 injured when a crane fell on the set of Kamal Haasan's Indian 2.

The director's personal assistant Madhu, 29, and assistant director Krishna, 34, died in the accident.

workplace hazard. They should dismiss the license to work for the director and producer. But its india they can get away with it

Just now, JohnSnow said:

workplace hazard. They should dismiss the license to work for the director and producer. But its india they can get away with it

Itla untunda? I dont know just asking.

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes if you dont follow the standards at workplace. They can suspend it for few years

I see !  These are famous celebrities ga inka light tesukuntaremo.

16 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I think the liability will be on producers. 

Just now, redsox said:

I think the liability will be on producers. 

Directors holds responsibility too for ignoring the safety manual or not properly instructing the stunt coordinator. producer gives paisal and cant be available at sets all the time. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Directors holds responsibility too for ignoring the safety manual or not properly instructing the stunt coordinator. producer gives paisal and cant be available at sets all the time. 

Hmmm...may be 

Today's accident is the most horrific, if any, accident. I miss losing three colleagues. More than my pain The grief of the family who lost them will be manifold. I take part in their misery as one of them. My deepest sympathies to them