People seeing RAM in him when they experienced RAVANA'S rule

Spartan

Itself is speaking that people are repenting... they are unhappy with this pichi thuglak. 

The politician in CBN must capitalize the situation and the ground reality.  How well he uses it... need to see.  If he is successful in this, i hope he can bring a revolt and it might be end to Thuglak rule ASAP.

See this Video... the way people are going crazy on seeing CBN... i have never seen this craze for him before.... he is not that charismatic leader to get this reception.... the only reason for this reception is - People seeing RAM in him when they experienced RAVANA'S rule as someone commented in Twitter also.

https://twitter.com/JaiTDP/status/1230098760891392000?s=08

ప్రజాచైతన్య యాత్రలో భాగంగా మేదరమెట్ల చేరుకున్న బాబుగారికి అడుగడుగునా నీరాజనం పడుతున్న ప్రజలు.#PrajaChaitanyaYatra#APDeservesBetter pic.twitter.com/RPTB4sw2oi

— Telugu Desam Party (@JaiTDP) February 19, 2020

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Itself is speaking that people are repenting... they are unhappy with this pichi thuglak. 

The politician in CBN must capitalize the situation and the ground reality.  How well he uses it... need to see.  If he is successful in this, i hope he can bring a revolt and it might be end to Thuglak rule ASAP.

See this Video... the way people are going crazy on seeing CBN... i have never seen this craze for him before.... he is not that charismatic leader to get this reception.... the only reason for this reception is - People seeing RAM in him when they experienced RAVANA'S rule as someone commented in Twitter also.

https://twitter.com/JaiTDP/status/1230098760891392000?s=08

bl@stbl@st

23 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Elections campaigns lo response inthaku minchi undedhi le. Votes vallaki eelalu arupulu TDP ki

ala cheppalem b..started with TDP hard core Area which has given a good start..aa area lo TDP seats vachina raakapoyina response eppudu alage untundi..

Just now, Spartan said:

ala cheppalem b..started with TDP hard core Area which has given a good start..aa area lo TDP seats vachina raakapoyina response eppudu alage untundi..

hardcore Alaa ankunte all over AP lo prati center lo cadre undi...positive entante quick time lo antha large debacle nundi recover ayyi Future hope kanipistondi cadre ki..CBN should play some dynamic politics...

ee public response antha pichha lite. Janalaki back maadithe vaalle manam em cheyyakapoina gelipistharu. But political party annaka edoka activity undali kabatti ilantivi tappavu.

I repeat when ever local elections happen YCP will clean sweep them.