Brainwashing truth, are we brainwashed by everything?

Beardman

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

dude. just pls stop talking about Islam. Its not like you know a lot about it. 

Islam is not the solution for all problems. Its all problematic as any religion on earth today, and as beautiful as any.

people don't find peace in Islam because the one they were born into is inherently ugly. Its the social conditions that force them. such conditions exist in muslim societies too, may be to a lesser extent. but they do exist.

your 'quest towards Islam' is cute and all. but this db is not the place for it. you are just inviting people to badmouth Islam for no reason. pls think about it, if you really love Islam

18 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Ask any hindu saint what islam is

why do most rss goons/fake saints rape?

Hindu’s/ christians or any other religion other than islam  are not that bad ..but in islam...mohammad himself is paedophile and what we can learn from that religion ??? 

✌️  brah....

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

they can't digest truths..

they seek help from mlecchas

and call them foreigners

religions cannot be and need not be compared dude.

they are just personal paths people take. 

you are trying to elevate Islam by pointing to the worst impulses of Hindus. the other side can do it too.

If you are on a spiritual quest, go do it. 

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

I find Hindu society's hatred towards muslims disgusting. you are a perfect specimen of what I am talking about.

But pepancham mottham vummestundhi ga meeru paatisthunna peace methodology ni chusi... 

4 minutes ago, Guttermost said:

Hindu’s/ christians are not that bad ..but in islam...mohammad himself is paedophile and what we can learn from that religion ??? 

✌️  brah....

10 minutes ago, Beardman said:

they can't digest truths..

they seek help from mlecchas

and call them foreigners

do you even understand what is happening in India? The hatred for muslims in regular populace? Even in this db, is there anyone who doesn't hate muslims? always peddling bullshit history they picked from reading swarajyamag, or heard from historically illiterate idiot friends?

you are on a vanity trip about Islam and your personal quest, making up bullshit statements about Islam that don't help in changing anyone's minds.

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Blah blah blah.. bored of sh!tting a$$holes, will come back later 👋 👋 for now  !!

I am an atheist ....but out of all religions i have personal interest in pislam

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Blah blah blah.. bored of sh!tting a$$holes, will come back later 👋 👋 for now  !!

you are just a typical entitled uppercaste Hindu who only has hate on his mind. without company to amplify that hate, you get bored quickly. take care.

Just now, Agnes said:

you are just a typical entitled uppercaste Hindu who only has hate on his mind. without company to amplify that hate, you get bored quickly. take care.

Lol 😂 😂 

1 minute ago, Guttermost said:

I am an atheist ....but out of all religions i have personal interest in pislam

because you are an idiot, apart from being an atheist.

you have the knack of volunteering to wipe someone else's arse, while the sh1t on yours is left to dry and become part of your ugly skin.

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

do you even understand what is happening in India? The hatred for muslims in regular populace? Even in this db, is there anyone who doesn't hate muslims? always peddling bullshit history they picked from reading swarajyamag, or heard from historically illiterate idiot friends?

you are on a vanity trip about Islam and your personal quest, making up bullshit statements about Islam that don't help in changing anyone's minds.

Mari Mana @Beardman cheppey matter ghazwa e hind lo nunchi ethukochindaaa???