pa

Masala_Vada

24 minutes ago, Masala_Vada said:

Nenu Tcs ki contract ga chesanu. Ultimatix lo timesheets submit cheyaledu. End client nundi timesheets approve ayayi. Ma vendor offline invoice raise chesaru and Tcs ki 9 months nundi follow up chestuna inka payment raledu. Anyone faced same situation.

Any suggestions

Write an email to TCS that your vendor is not paying the money so I will go to the labor court and complain in the BBB. Include TCS HR in the email. Debbaki Checks raalatay and they will directly connect TCS to your employer and break the contract with the Vendor.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Masala_Vada said:

Nenu Tcs ki contract ga chesanu. Ultimatix lo timesheets submit cheyaledu. End client nundi timesheets approve ayayi. Ma vendor offline invoice raise chesaru and Tcs ki 9 months nundi follow up chestuna inka payment raledu. Anyone faced same situation.

Any suggestions

CVS RhodeIsland aa? 

1 minute ago, Masala_Vada said:

Employer kuda follow up chestunadu. Vendor mida ne doubt

Doubt kaadu bhaya.. Vendor yee.. They will have net 30 or Net 60 agreements with your employer.. As per that they have to release money, doesn't matter whether TCS releases it or not. 

TCS Sales, delivery managers, HR, Vendor, and employer andarini petti okka solid gaa email kottu..

9 moths nichi salary lekuda etla battukutunnav bhaya..

I did the same when I worked as a sub-contractor with HCL. 3 months money poyayi as vendor filed bankruptcy, but since then they directly worked with my employer.. no payment issues 

14 minutes ago, karthikc said:

Write an email to TCS that your vendor is not paying the money so I will go to the labor court and complain in the BBB. Include TCS HR in the email. Debbaki Checks raalatay and they will directly connect TCS to your employer and break the contract with the Vendor.

Antha dammu ithe ledanipistundhi ts ki 9 months wait chesadantenee Adam chesukoo

5 minutes ago, Masala_Vada said:

Tcs payment epudu release avtundo telidu antunadu. timesheets approve ayinai kani payment ravadamledu. manager ni adigite nenu dantlo involve kanu antunadu. so e scenario lo evarni adigite correct antav?

TCS Hr and cced your vendor

13 minutes ago, Masala_Vada said:

edo try chestuna mails petti

You should realize the payment might have already released by TCS but the vendor is playing. No big company like TCS will hold payment. TCS is cheap but they know local laws.