Another fallen software engineer

kakatiya

I feel bad for the guy's family. I see a pattern that many Indian people are dying these days because of strokes, even my doctor mentioned south asian people(especially Indians) have a lot of cholestrol related issues.  

23 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

I feel bad for the guy's family. I see a pattern that many Indian people are dying these days because of strokes, even my doctor mentioned south asian people(especially Indians) have a lot of cholestrol related issues.  

brain lo clot/tumour annaru ga ... is it stroke or tumour ?

free ga physical check up unte  why won't people go ?

1 hour ago, WHATSSAPP said:

He was complaining about some headaches from past week.. people around him including doctor thought it’s a migraine issue but today suddenly blood clotting happened in the brain and he passed away. His wife is due for her second child tomorrow and has a 3 year old daughter.

This is actual version apandra babu 🤦‍♂️

Evadu bhayya aa doctor headaches vachinappudu BP peruguddi ani telida obviously BP increase ayithe blood clot ayye chances chala ekkuva

Rip...enni diet lu exercise lu chesina as long as you are in IT your body will become soft as fvuk. 

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Evadu bhayya aa doctor headaches vachinappudu BP peruguddi ani telida obviously BP increase ayithe blood clot ayye chances chala ekkuva

really , didnt know that

I guess it's time for a health revolution.veeryweek atleast one or two are passing away from stress in USA.

We are only coming to know after gofund accounts are created. What about those who don't create a gofund account?

Next in India no one even cares..number of people who die in Banglore and Pune from premature stroke are way too high..corporations wants to keep it private.

11 hours ago, Cathedral said:

Correlation is not equal to causation. 

Correlation is one of many initial steps in an investigation to find the cause.  Through correlation you find trends,  with trends you can study or warn others to save themselves before they find cause or solution to the cause.

18 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

This is kind of a hard situation for a doctor. Many people have hypertension which doesn't mean everyone of they will have a blood clot. But, yes, the chances are high. Unless MRI scan is conducted doctors wouldn't know if there is clot or not.  Unless the symptoms are severe doctor doesn't order MRI since it cost money to the patient. Ala ani prathi chinna daaniki doctor tests raaste we blame them claiming they are acting commercial.

12 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

150k Increased to 200k now increased to 250k. 

I feel pity for the family but everything should have their own limit period. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1wjwkxsqo0?utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=5750763500a24899b0e06a1a6eb5dcfd

calling halwa.. petrol dorikindhi halwa ki to start patronizing