221G visa status

ajay0245

Update:

I got call today from the consulate (Indian person), called me asking for basic information to re-verify (about company, location, permanent employee status etc)

I think they have all details, and she mentioned few days. Did anyone had this scenario and do we know how many days it took to complete?

On 2/19/2020 at 11:59 PM, PAVURAM said:

Because it’s uscis... processing time always depends on ur luck 

Bro that’s min knowledge... USCIS won’t give Visa even LKG person know these days bro 

25 minutes ago, ajay0245 said:

Update:

I got call today from the consulate (Indian person), called me asking for basic information to re-verify (about company, location, permanent employee status etc)

I think they have all details, and she mentioned few days. Did anyone had this scenario and do we know how many days it took to complete?

Babu u need to engage with ppl helping u with replies in this thread.. edo post vesi updates iste Avvadu.. u shd reply to ppl and conversation builds..

if u want information, u need to be proactive 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, siru said:

Babu u need to engage with ppl helping u with replies in this thread.. edo post vesi updates iste Avvadu.. u shd reply to ppl and conversation builds..

if u want information, u need to be proactive 

Busy with marriage and travel and internet is not proper m

On 2/20/2020 at 7:22 PM, changure said:

it will be under 6 weeks..was in the same boat and the case resolved in 4 weeks.

ATB..

Did you get any call for basic information verification?

Naaku same ayyindi but admin processing ani em ledu. Passport collect chesko ani 2 days lo vachindi, passport lopala 221 g paper petti attend the interview any week day between 10-11 am ani undi. 

Fingerprints teeskunnaru and  interview next counter lo ayyndi for 5-6 mins. 

W2 adigindi 2019 di, ledu ani cheppina. Paystubs adigindi ichina, jeetham choosi LCA lo unnadaaniki neeku vachina jeetham ki antha difference enduku undi ani adigindi. Other than that anni basic questions e unde. 

5 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Naaku same ayyindi but admin processing ani em ledu. Passport collect chesko ani 2 days lo vachindi, passport lopala 221 g paper petti attend the interview any week day between 10-11 am ani undi. 

Fingerprints teeskunnaru and  interview next counter lo ayyndi for 5-6 mins. 

W2 adigindi 2019 di, ledu ani cheppina. Paystubs adigindi ichina, jeetham choosi LCA lo unnadaaniki neeku vachina jeetham ki antha difference enduku undi ani adigindi. Other than that anni basic questions e unde. 

Y difference & emani cheppaav mari ??

• 4 weeks later...

Naadi contracting and level 3 salary tho lca filed (mid west lo small place). So difference ekkuva undi overall ga. Increments and over time worked ani cheppina. So is that a bonus a ani asked. I said No, its performance related and over time ani. Koddiga doubt tho choosi, approved ani cheppindi. 

19 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Naadi contracting and level 3 salary tho lca filed (mid west lo small place). So difference ekkuva undi overall ga. Increments and over time worked ani cheppina. So is that a bonus a ani asked. I said No, its performance related and over time ani. Koddiga doubt tho choosi, approved ani cheppindi. 

Lca lo takuva chepi paycheck lo ekuva vunda or opposite a?

Yes LCA lo takkuva undi , pay check lo year madyalo hourly rate increased so over all amount at the end of year ekkuva ayyindi. She specifically asked for Dec 2019 pay check. 

16 hours ago, Paamu said:

Congrats brother