Drones flying on CRDA region bathrooms

TheBrahmabull

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you really believe that Police are flying drones to film women in bathrooms ??? Are you like in real ? 

Nuvve nayam anukunanu at-least ee thread lo kanisam regular gola ikkada teesuku raledu ani ... And i never said police lu flying them to see ladies..... Then some random guy flying it should not be encouraged is the point  ....  You should check about YOUR reality ....because u r talking about something that you have never seen or know about region ....3pa3zo.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anta Assamey

• bhaigan

• TheBrahmabull

• snoww

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Bro malli ade antunavu ..... Top 5 ani ananduku CBN ni poi adagandi ... Region annaka Poor people untaru ... rich untaru ..... andari ill batrooms ki roofs undavu .... Aa VILLAGE regions lo chala illu Batrooms ki roofs undavu .... Thats how it has been from a very long time  ...3pa3zo.gif

Mana families lo ladies aa type villages ki vellinappudu ide jarigite... appudu kuda ide anam kada Top 5 ani ... Then u will go after the drones... adi nenu antundi ...3pa3zo.gif

Thread lo .... Hatred is over shadowing Common sense antunanu ....3pa3zo.gif

I agree what you said not the shiat posted by @TheBrahmabull

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Bro malli ade antunavu ..... Top 5 ani ananduku CBN ni poi adagandi ... Region annaka Poor people untaru ... rich untaru ..... andari ill batrooms ki roofs undavu .... Aa VILLAGE regions lo chala illu Batrooms ki roofs undavu .... Thats how it has been from a very long time  ...3pa3zo.gif

Mana families lo ladies aa type villages ki vellinappudu ide jarigite... appudu kuda ide anam kada Top 5 ani ... Then u will go after the drones... adi nenu antundi ...3pa3zo.gif

Thread lo .... Hatred is over shadowing Common sense antunanu ....3pa3zo.gif

moreover TV5 vadu emo Amaravati world's Top 5 capital ani danka bajayinchukuntunadu videos proof and photos proof tho

bathroom la ki roofs le lenappudu inthakanna self goal untada TV5 vadiki

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

thread lo mari darunam ga unnaru .....mari inta hatred undakudadu.... Koncham alochinchali ane mundu.... enduku ante mari riduculous ga undi  .... Aa area lo chala houses ki bathrooms ki pai kappu undadu .... Private houses ki roofs veyinchataniki kaadu money teesukundi ...... Vella Ladies villages ki vellinappudu ala drone lu bathroom la paina egurutunte telusutundi aa neppi .... thats is the problem they are expressing .... Koncham aina sensitive ga undali ... Everything hatred tho choodaddu ....

Senti dialogs kotti assalu matter Ni divert seyyatam saala easy. How can you talk without any respect to women etc etc Ani. I would have supported that argument if there was any prior complaints in that area in the past. 

But was it the first time drones flew in Amaravati over homes ? Appudu enduku raale complaints. It is just the matter of making politics out of this issue using sentiments. 

And do you know this is not something new ? This was implemented by babori government it self 3 years back. Didn't government knew about roofless bathrooms that time ? How come no complaints in past 3 years ? 

I will apologize if it is proven that police was indeed filming women or if there was any prior complaints in that area about drones flying. Till that time it is just politicizing this issue. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, snoww said:

Senti dialogs kotti assalu matter Ni divert seyyatam saala easy. How can you talk without any respect to women etc etc Ani. I would have supported that argument if there was any prior complaints in that area in the past. 

But was it the first time drones flew in Amaravati over homes ? Appudu enduku raale complaints. It is just the matter of making politics out of this issue using sentiments. 

And do you know this is not something new ? This was implemented by babori government it self 3 years back. Didn't government knew about roofless bathrooms that time ? How come no complaints in past 3 year

I will apologize if it is proven that police was indeed filming women or if there was any prior complaints in that area about drones flying. Till that time it is just politicizing this issue. 

Matter evadu divert cheyatledu .... Comparing it to the past doesn't make this now right ... simple ....Past lo correct and now wrong ani nenu analedu ... Your idea comparing and you are trying to make a different point... my point is clear .....3pa3zo.gif