AP vs TG news

kidney

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Silly comparisions

AP vs Bihar...or Rajasthan , Jharkhand could be better comparisions..

Extreme politics thelidhu kaani... My say for this post is "Venkata krish cheppinnattu social unrest vundhi antunna" I agree with his comments

3 minutes ago, kidney said:

Extreme politics thelidhu kaani... My say for this post is "Venkata krish cheppinnattu social unrest vundhi antunna" I agree with his comments

Social unrest ? Naturally vuntadi...India l’anti countries la inko 100 years tarvata kuda social unrest heavy ga ne vuntadi..

You can’t just satisfy each and every voter and voter will never get satisfied..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Silly comparisions

AP vs Bihar...or Rajasthan , Jharkhand could be better comparisions..

Why not, GDP of Andhra Pradesh(INR 9.33 Trillion) is higher than Telangana(INR 8.65 Trillion), Telangana leads in GDP per capita(INR 205,700) though but still Andhra Pradesh GDP per capita(INR 164,000) is above the average Indian GDP per capita(INR 126,400). The states of Jharkand, Rajasthan, Bihar all have a GDP per capita below the average Indian GDP per capita(INR 126,400). 

So why can they not be compared and AP is not growing at any less compared to other states.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CH_Desi said:

Why not, GDP of Andhra Pradesh(INR 9.33 Trillion) is higher than Telangana(INR 8.65 Trillion), Telangana leads in GDP per capita(INR 205,700) though but still Andhra Pradesh GDP per capita(INR 164,000) is above the average Indian GDP per capita(INR 126,400). The states of Jharkand, Rajasthan, Bihar all have a GDP per capita below the average Indian GDP per capita(INR 126,400). 

So why can they not be compared and AP is not growing at any less compared to other states.

Okay...chesuko. If you think GDP signifies prosperity and growth, chesuko..

Aina cheap ga Indian states tho enduku, saradaga Singapore tho compare chey...poni UK, USA tho compare chey...elago growing ae kada...

Istanbul, Astana,London,Singapore, all mix GDP tho compare chey..

5 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Social media and yellow media lo ap lo annam ovaru tinadam ledu anatlu cheptunaru

Yes, GDP might not be a good indicator for prosperity, but I believe GDP per capita is. Since you are talking about growth, AP's growth rate so far has not been any less in comparison to other states. What do you think is a good indicator of prosperity then ?

Instead of giving a valid response you are resorting to mockery instead, which kind of proves my point again.

12 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Social media and yellow media lo ap lo annam ovaru tinadam ledu anatlu cheptunaru

It depends , we will know how our progress has been this fiscal in April 2020

3 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

Yes, GDP might not be a good indicator for prosperity, but I believe GDP per capita is. Since you are talking about growth, AP's growth rate so far has not been any less in comparison to other states. What do you think is a good indicator of prosperity then ?

Instead of giving a valid response you are resorting to mockery instead, which kind of proves my point again.

Here are two points that you need to understand. 

1. GDP only measures the growth, which is combined income of the state... not development, both of them are different. Human Development Index is the real measure of development. GDP growth and HDI are completely different. One can have very high GDP yet low HDI. Having high rate of growth and hunger deaths on the other side, Do you think its okay because the state has high GDP ?

2. I make mockery where it is needed, even where it is not needed. 

Telangana is much richer compared to most other states in India . Even Sangareddy , Yadadri , Karimnagar , Peddapalli , Malkajgiri , Khammam , Suryapeta , Siddipet are better in per capita income , better than richest districts of Andhra Pradesh .

7 minutes ago, CH_Desi said:

GDP....Per Capita, Revenue, growth rate, etc are a measure to see the growth across various spectrum combined...Having a positive GDP growth does not necessarily mean things are good or getting better. 

Look at spending on school education, health, etc and you will understand why I compared AP with Rajasthan. Look at human development index once...

GDP Growth, Ease of doing business...ivanni panikirani muchatlu...sankalu guddukodaniki thapa paisa ki upayogam ledu.

DO you know the growth rate of USA ? 

GDP, polio, Revenue... ivvi kaadhu kaani

Polio lo farmers suic!de TG last  - but awards vasthayi Kt'r gaariki.

Revenue lo AP last but 5 in ind - Awards vasthayi maalokam , jalagan ki --   So Lite

Common ppl point of view:

OKa Kia vachindhi - em lolli vaa - okadu pothandhi antadu, okadu AP lo nae vuntandhi antadu...

inka nayam - Amazan, google branch appices vasthe em debates aiyyevo 

P.S: GDP, Revenue details posts evadu chusatlae ... manaki chaakshi, kittaya, dramoji articles kavali..

1. Since you talked about HDI, AP is again above the HDI of India and little behind Telangana. I couldn't find a source to compare the poverty rates. Off course not, the point I am trying to make is AP is not a state that you can write off in comparison to Telangana.