"Pakistan Zindabad" slogan at AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi's rally against Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in Bangaluru

Android_Halwa

HIGHLIGHTS

• Amulya's father was shocked but not surprised
  • What Amulya did was wrong, he said
  • I will not tolerate what she said, Amulya's father said

What Amulya did was wrong, said the father of the woman who chanted "Pakistan Zindabad" slogan at AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi's rally against Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in Bangaluru, Karnataka on Thursday. Amulya's father, who lives in Chikkamagaluru, was shocked but not surprised about his daughter getting into trouble.

Speaking to India Today TV, her father, also a local JDS Hobli level president, said what his daughter did at the anti-CAA rally was absolutely wrong.

Surrounded by right-wing activists after Amulya chanted the "Pakistan Zindabad" slogan at a rally, her father said, "This is absolutely wrong. I will not tolerate what she said. I have many times told her not to get involved with Muslims but she did not listen. I have many times told her not to get involved with Muslims but she did not listen. I have told her many times not to make provocative statements but she did not listen."

Amulya father said, "I told her to come here since I was not well and I am a heart patient but she told me to look after my health on my own. I disconnected the call and we have not spoken since."

According to the ANI, Amulya father was confronted by some unidentified men who stood around him while he made the statement.

why people are so fixated with pakistan is beyond me..bangaladesh is more of a threat than pakistan ever was in terms of illegal immigration and exploitation. No body is talk about strengthening India-bangaldesh borders.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

why people are so fixated with pakistan is beyond me..bangaladesh is more of a threat than pakistan ever was in terms of illegal immigration and exploitation. No body is talk about strengthening India-bangaldesh borders.

because that's yielding benefits for right wing batch. 

Just now, hyperbole said:

India-Bangladesh is like rio grande man, there would be an island today, will disappear tomorrow and re appear on one side and other side..Most roughest borders, mangroves, rising river water levels , Sunderban mangroves, elevation on one side and dense population....

Even by employing modern surveillance technologies, India-Bangladesh border will be a tough one to manage...

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

India-Bangladesh is like rio grande man, there would be an island today, will disappear tomorrow and re appear on one side and other side..Most roughest borders, mangroves, rising river water levels , Sunderban mangroves, elevation on one side and dense population....

Even by employing modern surveillance technologies, India-Bangladesh border will be a tough one to manage...

Lot of enclaves one of the tough and complex borders in the world.