"Pakistan Zindabad" slogan at AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi's rally against Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in Bangaluru

Android_Halwa

Just now, Beardman said:

The aim of BJP is to make every hindu impotent.

i see this from psychological perspective.

those who fight against caa have mars strength. It means they can have babies

The aim of M0dd@llomull@h is to r@pe every girl including their own daughter Which IS clearly written in the original 📗 & Some of their psychological behaviors proves the same thing !! 

J1h@d ❤️ - get married to Hindus & have thulaq babies, who promotes this ideology ?? - none other than M0dd@llomull@h !! 

Just now, Chinna84 said:

The aim of M0dd@llomull@h is to r@pe every girl including their own daughter Which IS clearly written in the original 📗 & Some of their psychological behaviors proves the same thing !! 

J1h@d ❤️ - get married to Hindus & have thulaq babies, who promotes this ideology ?? - none other than M0dd@llomull@h !! 

Burnol moment

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

The aim of BJP is to make every hindu impotent.

i see this from psychological perspective.

those who fight against caa have mars strength. It means they can have babies

BJP is just mirroring what Indian middle class has said for many years. If you are born into uppercaste Hindu household, every talking point they use, is just a version of what your own family would have used. 

ofcourse those who fight against CAA (especially the muslims) are extremely brave. When India is in NRC mess sometime in 2023-24, with everyone running around to prove they are citizens.. with 70-80million in danger of being declared foreigners.

when the panic sets in, these heros will be looked back at with respect.

every single asshole that sh1ts on them deserves nothing but scorn. seriously psycho people.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

BJP is just mirroring what Indian middle class has said for many years. If you are born into uppercaste Hindu household, every talking point they use, is just a version of what your own family would have used. 

ofcourse those who fight against CAA (especially the muslims) are extremely brave. When India is in NRC mess sometime in 2023-24, with everyone running around to prove they are citizens.. with 70-80million in danger of being declared foreigners.

when the panic sets in, these heros will be looked back at with respect.

every single asshole that sh1ts on them deserves nothing but scorn. seriously psycho people.

:giggle::giggle:

3 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Burnol moment

frustration that people are fighting back. Hindus will also join the fight. may be not now. but when NRC is implemented, they will.

these losers will then mock hindus too. because they will be poor hindus who fight it. not hindus from these people's class

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

frustration that people are fighting back. Hindus will also join the fight. may be not now. but when NRC is implemented, they will.

these losers will then mock hindus too. because they will be poor hindus who fight it. not hindus from these people's class

Even i see middle/ uppercaste intellectuals fight against caa. These are the real heroes

7 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Even i see middle/ uppercaste intellectuals fight against caa. These are the real heroes

majority hindus will join the fight against nrc/caa. let the census taking start next yr. 

when a lot of hindus too are in danger of losing citizenship, inspite of Amit Shah's promises, they will join the fight.

lot of people were predicting that this won't last past a few days. This fight will take ugly proportions when the first NRC list hits. 

10 minutes ago, Beardman said:

all i see from hindu from upper/middle class is just scorn for the poor. and justifying their privilege.

I lost all respect and love for Hindus (and some uppercaste muslims/xians) after my stay in India.

12 minutes ago, Beardman said:

do u remember there's one guy in this db, who pretends to be a social worker. talks about outdated social justice concepts (he's faking concern) with zero imagination. his name is gnan_anna

these types actively sh1t on poor, and ration their kindness only to those poor that come under their wing. because they want to feel like they are Jesus.

he was against CAA protests for some stupid reason. I asked him what do you say about the UP police that killed 30 innocent muslims over this, and raped young muslim kids... and his answer is... he's s0rry for them, but believes CAA/NRC is good if implemented well.

these are the psychos that roam the 'intellectual' circles in India. absolute disgusting scum.

28 minutes ago, Beardman said:

most intellectuals in India are pro CAA/NRC. what you see on TV are just students and lower middle class taking up the fight against it. especially muslims.