Road Safety World Series Cricket 2020

Kool_SRG

Scorecard

Road Safety T20 World Series, 2020 - Match 3

2023.png Indian Legends    139/5 (18.4 overs)
                           vs
2024.png              Sri Lankan Legends 138/8 (20.0 overs)

Indian Legends beat Sri Lankan Legends by 5 wickets

18.3  T. Dilshan to I. Pathan 4 runs.

FOUR! Make that three in a row! Shortish and around off, Pathan goes on the back foot and hammers it towards wide long on for a boundary. The long on fielder gave up the chase and the ball goes to the boundary. The scores are level.

18.2  T. Dilshan to I. Pathan 4 runs.
FOUR! Another boundary and Pathan gets to his half ton in style! Dilshan bowls this full and around off, Pathan slams it down the ground. Dilshan gets down to field but the ball evades him and races away to the fence.

18.1 | T. Dilshan to I. Pathan 4 runs.
FOUR! Pathan is absolutely killing the run chase here. Full and outside off, Pathan strokes it over cover-point for a boundary. 9 more needed.

17.6 | F. Maharoof to M. Gony 6 runs.
SIX! Excellent way to finish the over! 26 from the over! Maharoof now bowls a high full toss around off and middle, Gony hammers it over wide long on for a biggie. Indian Legends need 13 runs in 12 balls.

17.3 | F. Maharoof to I. Pathan No ball.
FOUR! Creamed it through the covers! This is excellent batting from Pathan. He is pulling it off for Indian Legends. Full and outside off, Pathan creams it through the covers and the ball has raced away to the fence. Hello, hold on! It is a NO BALL which the TV umpire has confirmed. Free Hit coming up.

17.2 | F. Maharoof to I. Pathan 6 runs.
SIX! No one is getting their hands to it apart from the people from the stands. Full and outside off, Pathan hammers it over mid off for a biggie.

17.1 | F. Maharoof to I. Pathan 6 runs.
SIX! But what an effort from Senanayake at long on! Maharoof bowls this full ball in the slot for Pathan. He hammers it high in the air towards long on. Senanayake there does really well to keep his eyes on the ball and then flick it back into the play from over his head.

Just now, Hydrockers said:

Pathan gadu kummadu ga

Irrakummadu 4 overs 43 runs kaavalante doubt kottindi next over only 4 runs...

39 from 18 balls ante ika assam anukunna, okka maharoof over toh turn chesaadu and we won with 8 balls to spare  bl@st