Prada_lover

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Oh then I might have gotten this wrong. So when I was born, they took it according to some star alignment and assigned me taurus. 

But according to my birthday and all, im a leo

I never paid attention properly to these terms lol

U have both Taurus and Leo traits 

1 hour ago, Prada_lover said:

Ellen,  u love to listen to ur music on EarPods but I like it on stereo, wenever I drive I put my volume up and sing along , I’m this kind of person I sometimes take longer route just to listen to my music little longer 

my ideal books would be something like ‘ Love in Charlotte’ ,‘ Flyaway to Paris’ kinds and also ‘samantha found her voice’ ,‘How to be strong in weaker situations’ I made up all those names no books in that names lol 😂 

your coffee bistro explores sounded like hippie background coffee shops with bearded men with tattoos ☺️R u really going there for coffee or ahem ahem something else lol 😂 

my fav movies would be Dear John and also gone girl lol 😂 r u getting this pattern here

I’m both Elsa and Anna and sometimes olaf 

I can make real good friends just by elevator chats and be quiet as mouse with people I feel not my types lol 😂 

Sisttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa%$#$ same here lol

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

%$#$okaayyyy

Leo 

Affectionate, warm and cheerful people, Leos can be counted on to bring sunshine into other people's lives. Dignified, playful, ambitious and loyal, they're known for being exceptionally generous. On the negative side, they can be quite egotistical, demanding, intolerant, domineering, lazy and stubborn

Taurus 

People born under Taurus are very strong people. They have an attractive sense of confidence and stability. While they tend to be emotionally closed off and distrustful almost to the extent of being paranoid, if you earn the trust of a Taurus they will be the best friend or partner you could ever ask for.

9 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Mm Yes and No . Below is details abt sun, moon and raising signs ! Motham bharatham type cheyaleka copy pasted it hope u don’t mind 

In astrology language, your Sun signdictates your zodiac personality, while your Moon sign, the second most important influence in your horoscope chart after the Sun, represents your emotions, your inner mood. And the two together strongly influence your emotional mode of operation.

For example, your sun sign’s element is helpful in understanding your self-expression tendencies and how you recharge. 

If your sun is an air sign:
- Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius: you love to express yourself intellectually and often recharge in social settings. 

If your sun is a fire sign:
- Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius: you are motivated by inspirations and aspirations and recharge through physical activity and by pursuing your goals. 

If your sun is an earth sign:
- Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn: you are motivated by material needs and practicality and recharge through working with the physical world, being productive, and feeding your senses.

If your sun is a water sign: 
- Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces: you are motivated by deep emotional desires and recharge through emotional experiences and intimate involvement with people.

If your moon is in an air sign:
- Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius: you react to changing experiences with discernment and objective evaluation. You feel most aligned with your inner self when expressing ideas and interacting socially. 

If your moon is in a fire sign:
- Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius: you react to changing experiences with direct action and excitement. You feel most aligned with your inner self when expressing confidence and strength.  

If your moon is in an earth sign:
- Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn: you react to changing experiences with steadiness and stability. You feel most aligned with your inner world when being productive and working towards a goal. 

If your moon is a water sign:
- Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces: you react to changing experiences with sensitivity and emotion. You feel most aligned with your inner self when feelings are deeply involved. 

there is also Rising Sign 

Rising sign (also known as your Ascendant) is your social personality. It is how you dawn on people as it relates to the zodiac sign that was on the Eastern horizon when you were born. Your rising sign represents your physical body and outward style. It is the manifestation of both your inner and outer world. For example, your rising sign’s element is helpful in understanding the type of energy that drives your physical body and overall approach to life. 

If your rising is in an air sign:
- Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius: you are mentally quick, inquisitive, friendly, and prefer to express yourself verbally. You often approach life with the desire to understand the meaning of what or whom you encounter. 

If your rising is in a fire sign:
- Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius: you are action-oriented, confident, and often blunt. You often have great vitality and physical energy, especially when striving to make your mark in the world. 

If your rising is in an earth sign:
- Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn: you are matter-of-fact and tend to focus on the material world. You often have a steadfast approach to life that can be a grounding force for many. 

If your rising is in a water sign:
- Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces: you are sensitive, empathetic, and easily influenced by your environment. You often have an approach to life that is deeply rooted in your emotional body. 

wats ur month and day of ur birth ? 

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/horoscopes/a10491/whats-your-emotional-mode-of-operation/

got it thanks braces_1

Just now, Prada_lover said:

Leo 

Affectionate, warm and cheerful people, Leos can be counted on to bring sunshine into other people's lives. Dignified, playful, ambitious and loyal, they're known for being exceptionally generous. On the negative side, they can be quite egotistical, demanding, intolerant, domineering, lazy and stubborn

Taurus 

People born under Taurus are very strong people. They have an attractive sense of confidence and stability. While they tend to be emotionally closed off and distrustful almost to the extent of being paranoid, if you earn the trust of a Taurus they will be the best friend or partner you could ever ask for.

Woahhhh nice ...thank u so much rre

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

Cancer 😁

Cancer 🤗🤗 I knew it! 

receptive and highly sensitive sign, capable of huge empathy. The Crab cuts to the chase. Giving oodles of love, care and reassurance when required. Moody and unfathomable, maybe…But win Cancer's trust and you ensure a lifetime of friendship and support.

7 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Cancer 🤗🤗 I knew it! 

receptive and highly sensitive sign, capable of huge empathy. The Crab cuts to the chase. Giving oodles of love, care and reassurance when required. Moody and unfathomable, maybe…But win Cancer's trust and you ensure a lifetime of friendship and support.

🥳🥳🥳