Prada_lover

Just now, pencil said:

emo vayya naku pedda match avale.. idi koncham vague ga undi.. vedic astrology more apt ga anipinchindi naku

Yeah, going by probability that’s a better predictive model 😁

3 minutes ago, pencil said:

emo vayya naku pedda match avale.. idi koncham vague ga undi.. vedic astrology more apt ga anipinchindi naku

Ya majority of them statiscally apt untai. So u can't take 100/100. But there will be like two or three traits u observe in people with same sign anamata, which I felt was good hit. So anduku konchem accurate anipichindi

12 minutes ago, pencil said:

I agree ! Vedic astrology takes time/place of birth into consideration!! Cause place makes lot of impact 

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ya majority of them statiscally apt untai. So u can't take 100/100. But there will be like two or three traits u observe in people with same sign anamata, which I felt was good hit. So anduku konchem accurate anipichindi

You are right !! 4/5 traits matches. For personalised results Vedic astrology is good 

On 2/23/2020 at 3:05 PM, Prada_lover said:

Welcome Leo! U Lazy coach potatoe☺️

Affectionate, warm and cheerful people, Leos can be counted on to bring sunshine into other people's lives. Dignified, playful, ambitious and loyal, they're known for being exceptionally generous. On the negative side, they can be quite egotistical, demanding, intolerant, domineering, lazy and stubborn

Oh my, How do you know me!!

4 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

Oh my, How do you know me!!

I know everything Sastry ji!!! Most of my frds are Leo ️ And they are coach potatoes and also life of a party 🎉 

Leo & Leo are perfect match!! I know a couple both are Leo and they are just amazing together!!