DESIS - Make Your Life Awesome with these quality products after 20 years experience - Series start. #1

hunkyfunky

I see many desis keep making the same mistakes over and over when it comes to buying products - I don't blame them as I also did. I want to share as much as I can - even if it helps 1% of the readers here. I'll make a post couple of times a week - if you want specific advise, PM me or comment here. These are not cheap products any means, but they are worth every penny. In the long run , they save you more money. 

#1. Rice cooker

It is almost the first thing you buy here. We all see National and other brands you get for less than 40$ in Walmart/ Target. I strongly recommend "Zozirushi' rice cooker. Costco also sometimes sells, but they sell a smaller version. 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=zojirushi+rice+cooker&i=garden&crid=1U2RB97MKHKLH&sprefix=zojirushi+%2Cgarden%2C157&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10

Bonus: Stainless steel mug

It is also by the same company - It can keep the liquids hot and cold for hours, not minutes. Many uses - for ex: we used it in long road trips as our kids want hot/warm milk. 

https://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-KHE48AG-Stainless-Steel-16-Ounce/dp/B005PO9T44

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

I see many desis keep making the same mistakes over and over when it comes to buying products - I don't blame them as I also did. I want to share as much as I can - even if it helps 1% of the readers here. I'll make a post couple of times a week - if you want specific advise, PM me or comment here. These are not cheap products any means, but they are worth every penny. In the long run , they save you more money. 

#1. Rice cooker

It is almost the first thing you buy here. We all see National and other brands you get for less than 40$ in Walmart/ Target. I strongly recommend "Zozirushi' rice cooker. Costco also sometimes sells, but they sell a smaller version. 

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=zojirushi+rice+cooker&i=garden&crid=1U2RB97MKHKLH&sprefix=zojirushi+%2Cgarden%2C157&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10

Bonus: Stainless steel mug

It is also by the same company - It can keep the liquids hot for hours, not minutes. Many uses - for ex: we used it in long road trips as our kids want hot/warm milk. 

https://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SM-KHE48AG-Stainless-Steel-16-Ounce/dp/B005PO9T44

How many years did I use that rice cooker ? Seems very expensive for a rice cooker 

+1 for Zojirushi rice cooker. 

I have been using it for more than 8 years. Some of the features are available in Insta pot but no one can beat the quality of the cooked sona massori rice IMO.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pencil said:

140$ rice cooker aa.. jcp lo 10$ ki istadu thanksgiving ki.. 

anni okae thread lo eyyi baa covering seyyadaniki easyga untundi

No comparison..

With zojirushi - rice is always fluffy and in most weathers you can eat the rice for 2 days - no dry//stale rice... It's as fresh as just cooked. 

You can get it for $70 in Costco when they sell it.

These products are for quality life... Not cheap. You get what you pay for.

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

No comparison..

With zojirushi - rice is always fluffy and in most weathers you can eat the rice for 2 days - no dry//stale rice... It's as fresh as just cooked. 

You can get it for $70 in Costco when they sell it.

These products are for quality life... Not cheap. You get what you pay for.

ok baa kindly post all quality products in one thread no.. edaina sale lo konukkuni maa life quality kuda penchukuntam.. 

6 minutes ago, pencil said:

ok baa kindly post all quality products in one thread no.. edaina sale lo konukkuni maa life quality kuda penchukuntam.. 

Bro, will do. 

I don't want to add - look for sale, as we all do : it's in our blood