Bodi thatha - Trump thatha

JohnSnow

Just now, bhaigan said:

revolt will start when all the sections getting involved

y don't u stand on the same line when Amaravthi farmers were protesting - u posted lots of threads saying it's all fake protests by TDP ?

What an Irony in our own logics :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

its a riot now. not a protest. RSS goons made it into a riot. 

educated RSS goons like you will talk about votebanks lke dumbshits.

ede RSS lo ki Stanford and Harvard nunchi professors vachi join ayyaru, inthakanna BS ekkada untada

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

OFcourse it's all orchestrated by Congress & fake liberals. 

they r still believing in 90's politics era rather than believing in doing something good. 

'good' as in taking away citizenship of muslims, which they are supposed to bear with a smile on their face. stfu idiot.

you have no idea what you are talking about. I do. 

and I'm done with morons like you, and this entire db. fcuk u all. worthless cunts.

Just now, bhaigan said:

ede RSS lo ki Stanford and Harvard nunchi professors vachi join ayyaru, inthakanna BS ekkada untada

vuntundhi 420 ayina picha na koduke CM ayinappudu ee BS kanapadalehdu manaki, educated vaallu join maathram avvakudadhu ... CITI_c$y

Just now, Chinna84 said:

y don't u stand on the same line when Amaravthi farmers were protesting - u posted lots of threads saying it's all fake protests by TDP ?

What an Irony in our own logics :giggle:

Did I say fake ?

I always said I love Amaravati, I supported @Anta Assamey, I never supported BS what TDP is framing up. But, anyway it is completely irrelevant here

Just now, Agnes said:

'good' as in taking away citizenship of muslims, which they are supposed to bear with a smile on their face. stfu idiot.

you have no idea what you are talking about. I do. 

and I'm done with morons like you, and this entire db. fcuk u all. worthless cunts.

nee bondha thelusu neeku - thu thu anatam thappa neeku okka mukka kuda theliyadhu. 

nee bathukantha yedavatame thappa vishayam ledhu - pakkaki velli mond@ yedupu aatalu aaduko.

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

vuntundhi 420 ayina picha na koduke CM ayinappudu ee BS kanapadalehdu manaki, educated vaallu join maathram avvakudadhu ... 

Idhe convicted aithe america lo life long job ivvaru. ilantodiki malli bhajana sestharu

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Did I say fake ?

I always said I love Amaravati, I supported @Anta Assamey, I never supported BS what TDP is framing up. But, anyway it is completely irrelevant here

didn't u ever said it's TDP's political game in Amaravathi Protests ?? 

tons of msgs - go and check ur own msgs bro. 

y it's irrelevant - both are related to protests only no ??

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Not all in RSS are stupid. plus a lot of really smart young people are gravitating towards right wing in India, even if they don't believe in Hindutva.

Hindutva is not something to be taken lightly.

The opponents of Hindutva are too timid and unorganized, and lack resources in India. The only way you can fcuk RSS/Hindutva is by smiling in front of them and working behind their back to stab them.

and that's what I'm going to do. I'm already doing it.

waste of time reasoning with these psychos.

Just now, Agnes said:

Not all in RSS are stupid. plus a lot of really smart young people are gravitating towards right wing in India, even if they don't believe in Hindutva.

Hindutva is not something to be taken lightly.

The opponents of Hindutva are too timid and unorganized, and lack resources in India. The only way you can fcuk RSS/Hindutva is by smiling in front of them and working behind their back to stab them.

and that's what I'm going to do. I'm already doing it.

waste of time reasoning with these psychos.

proves that u also still believe in 90's era of BS rather than reality... good for us. 

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

nee bondha thelusu neeku - thu thu anatam thappa neeku okka mukka kuda theliyadhu. 

nee bathukantha yedavatame thappa vishayam ledhu - pakkaki velli mond@ yedupu aatalu aaduko.

emi telikunda ney, you keep following me and countering my comments. 

you are a worthless HIndutva kukka. I'm your master who'll sometimes give you attention. I can easily ignore you.