Bodi thatha - Trump thatha

JohnSnow

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

vuntundhi 420 ayina picha na koduke CM ayinappudu ee BS kanapadalehdu manaki, educated vaallu join maathram avvakudadhu ... CITI_c$y

whats the point when educated people become goons, 420's le CM lu avutharu braces_1

proves that u also still believe in 90's era of BS rather than reality... good for us. 

first define what this 90s era BS is, before using that phrase for describing literally everything.

or learn to stfu.

4 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

didn't u ever said it's TDP's political game in Amaravathi Protests ?? 

tons of msgs - go and check ur own msgs bro. 

y it's irrelevant - both are related to protests only no ??

so now you are supporting TDP? lol. 

Just now, Agnes said:

emi telikunda ney, you keep following me and countering my comments. 

you are a worthless HIndutva kukka. I'm your master who'll sometimes give you attention. I can easily ignore you.

let me be very clear - u r just a useless sh1t to me & i see u as a M0dd@llomull@h's clown & u r as good as a trash can to me, may be a trash can is better than you in a way but for now it's okay to compare. 

following you ?? - Neeku antha scene ledhu first of all, u r just a M0dd@llomull@h's clown to me !!

Even M0dd@llomull@h thought he was the supreme & tried to rub his fckng idealogy on a section of ppl like u & u following the same, which can be easily ignored other than if I wanted to make some fun :) - lol, u r just a dumba$$ ra....

Just now, Chinna84 said:

let me be very clear - u r just a useless sh1t to me & i see u as a M0dd@llomull@h's clown & u r as good as a trash can to me, may be a trash can is better than you in a way but for now it's okay to compare. 

following you ?? - Neeku antha scene ledhu first of all, u r just a M0dd@llomull@h's clown to me !!

Even M0dd@llomull@h thought he was the supreme & tried to rub his fckng idealogy on a section of ppl like u & u following the same, which can be easily ignored other than if I wanted to make some fun :) - lol, u r just a dumba$$ ra....

lol. stfu loser.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

whats the point when educated people become goons, 420's le CM lu avutharu braces_1

nee logic neeku ayina ardhamavutundha ? or do you understand what you are trying to defend ? :giggle:

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Adhe mukka amaravathi lo protests chesthunte mee 420 gadiki cheppalekapothunnav endhi vayya? 

Amaravati lo 4 villages matrame protest chesthunayi. That 4 villages voted for TDP. Do you think they voted for YCP ? 4 villages kosam rest of 14996 villages ni pakkana petteyala, but anyway that topic is completely irrelevant here

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

first define what this 90s era BS is, before using that phrase for describing literally everything.

or learn to stfu.

the ideas you believe in & follow !!

If u don't understand 90's era of BS - what's the point of arguing with you ??

lol, as I said you are just a dumb a$$ - pakkakelli aaduko.

moron cannot argue the facts of this incident.

so makes a bunch of irrelevant points without bothering to even read up basics of what happened

and then proceeds to call those who post names, hijacking the entire conversation.

moron.. read first.

stop acting like a dumbfcuk.

so now I am a supporter of TDP bcoz I questioned on Jaggad - lol :giggle: 

did Jaggad send bunch of his goons to beat the protestors and create a riot like situation?

do you even understand what you are saying? how can one be so dumb?

Just now, Chinna84 said:

the ideas you believe in & follow !!

If u don't understand 90's era of BS - what's the point of arguing with you ??

lol, as I said you are just a dumb a$$ - pakkakelli aaduko.

so you can't define it.

and you'll use it for anything I say. lol. dumbfcuk.

try this with your loser friends.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Amaravati lo 4 villages matrame protest chesthunayi. That 4 villages voted for TDP. Do you think they voted for YCP ? 4 villages kosam rest of 14996 villages ni pakkana petteyala, but anyway that topic is completely irrelevant here

:giggle::giggle:

Just now, bhaigan said:

nuvvellava chusava? capital issue ni 29 villages issue la create chesindhi evadu? 420 gaadu kaadha?

Asalu ee rayalaseema gunda na kodukula faction politics anni ilage untai. divide and rule.

Frst time Ap lo ne regional feelings teppisthunandu kukka jagan gadu.

CBN gadu amaravathi ani cheppinappudu okadanna addu cheppada? Veedu chesina pentaki uncensored version lo tiduthunanru veedini veedi family ni.