Bodi thatha - Trump thatha

JohnSnow

Just now, Chinna84 said:

I have posted so many msgs on amaravthi protests - go n check urself if u want my views on it, addamayinodi pratheevodiki cheppey vopika ledhu ra :giggle:

and that too, neeku anni banana ni volichi pettinatlu cheppaali...li8.

I don't care about amaravati protests. you are the one that compared it to what is happening in delhi..

and I asked you a simple question to which you don't know the answer. learn to stfu.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

yes. when the govt aids in that violence. Its dangerous and scary. 

what amaravati is seeing is a bunch of landowners who got a raw deal. probably won't make more than 10% of population in the whole area.  They can negotiate a deal with the govt, and demand better deals, instead of protesting the capital movement.

again, it is irrelevant to what is happening in Delhi now.

the protestors are protesting because they are afraid that they will lose their citizenship. you think both are the same. I don't know what else to call you other than a sanghi.

I donno what else call you too other than loyal paytm. @3$%

Just now, Agnes said:

yes. when the govt aids in that violence. Its dangerous and scary. 

what amaravati is seeing is a bunch of landowners who got a raw deal. probably won't make more than 10% of population in the whole area.  They can negotiate a deal with the govt, and demand better deals, instead of protesting the capital movement.

again, it is irrelevant to what is happening in Delhi now.

the protestors are protesting because they are afraid that they will lose their citizenship. you think both are the same. I don't know what else to call you other than a sanghi.

afraid of loosing citizenship where it was not even mentioned in any of the bills :giggle: & we support these protests.

where as Amaravthi, it's passed by state govt clearly CITI_c$y

Just now, Agnes said:

I don't care about amaravati protests. you are the one that compared it to what is happening in delhi..

and I asked you a simple question to which you don't know the answer. learn to stfu.

Nah, you need to read properly as @JohnSnow requesting you since beginning :giggle: 

I questioned bhaigan like u did to me, when he made a statement !!

Just now, Chinna84 said:

afraid of loosing citizenship where it was not even mentioned in any of the bills :giggle: & we support these protests.

where as Amaravthi, it's passed by state govt clearly 

Intha loyal untunnadu ante ee cutout ee jaffa ne veyinchi untadu. 

Image result for jagan jail gandhi

• Haha 1

Just now, Chinna84 said:

where as Amaravthi, it's passed by state govt clearly CITI_c$y

yeah keep repeating that sh1t like a nice parrot. do you remember how I ripped Gnan_anna who pretended to know what CAA was about and challenged me to a debate?

he ran away before I could get into the meat of the argument.. 

yes. muslims (some of them) are in danger of losing their citizenship. if you read up on NPR/NRC you'll know how. 

ofcourse you don't care. so why even pretend as if you do?

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Intha loyal untunnadu ante ee cutout ee jaffa ne veyinchi untadu. 

Image result for jagan jail gandhi

ekkada nunchi ekkadi divert ayindo chudu

mee conversation lo ekkada ayina bodi kani trump thata kani unnara

Just now, bhaigan said:

bodi and trump enduku? iddaru daridrulu.

heart attack ochhi pothey daridram vaduthulundi. 

nobody cares about them. even the TS doesn't.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Asalu divert chesindhi evaru vaa halwa raj

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Asalu divert chesindhi evaru vaa halwa raj

nene. bhaigan sometimes is confused what he's even saying. and doesn't think before saying it.

delhi lo murderous mobs have descended on peaceful protestors ani cheppa.

you want to compare it to amaravati protestors.

I can only laugh at the heights of arrogance and disconnect for such a comparison, and leave this stupid discussion.

bye 

Just now, Agnes said:

nene. bhaigan sometimes is confused what he's even saying. and doesn't think before saying it.

delhi lo murderous mobs have descended on peaceful protestors ani cheppa.

you want to compare it to amaravati protestors.

I can laugh at the heights of arrogance for such a comparison, and leave this stupid discussion.

bye 

Waste of discussing much with caste fanatics like u man. Go and lick your 420. I pity your low lives of being a caste fanatic even after coming to usa. get some life man, i mean seriously. 

44 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

1. doesn't matter whether it's RSS vs non-RSS batch doing riots. And as I said, BJP is not going to loose anything bcoz of protests, it's ultimately ppl. 

2. Since it turned ugly, u r simply claiming it's RSS and ur view can be seen clearly - so nee claims picha li8, buddhi vunnodu evadu nammadu ninnu. 

3. Loosing Citizenship - Was it mentioned in any of the Bills about this, NO !!! It's just bcoz of fckng illeterate guys like u propoganding like this sh1t !!! 

4. Bhim Army - y all of a sudden, all the ppl joined for protests where as jst a week back the elections were held peacefully in the same region, don't u see it as a mere orchestrated than a coincidence ? 

5. BJP MLA is the instigator - we hate them, let's throw mud on them. If some girl claims Pakistan Zindabad also, it's BJP but won't say even a word on MIM / organizers - lol, u fckng b@stards will never change !!

We illeterates tho sasthunam.. ba.. they never research.. they go with the flow...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Waste of discussing much with caste fanatics like u man. Go and lick your 420. I pity your low lives of being a caste fanatic even after coming to usa. get some life man, i mean seriously. 

They never agree know, the most caste feeling followed by jaffas Ani...

Reddy ayithe chaalu... Chulli chikuthu untaru...

• Haha 1