my preparation for half marathon 9 miles in 90 minutes

iddaritho

35 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I feel I can half this month (I didn’t eat any thing or drink for 9 miles in between ) but want to add some thing to eat And easily do half in 2 .2 or 2.3 hour 

I feel currently full marathon is little intimidating 

intially want to see if I can do 16 to 18 mile long run in the next 2 months 

if I can than will try 20 mile race rather than 26 

Marathon might be little far 

I am so impressed by my leg shaped up with calf muscle so prominent 

Ok. Please don’t run on empty stomach. That’s dangerous. I was making this same mistake. On race day, pickup drinks at every station.

Nenu half marathon finish chesina roju night I signed up for a marathon which was less than 1.5 months away and finished it successfully.

It’s all in your mind man. 2-3 months b/n half and full marathon is good enough. Don’t worrry about time at this point, focus on finishing, you’ll do great 👍

7 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I started out not able to run even half mile1 year ago , in first 6 months i improved my self running 3 miles non stop on treadmill and over the next 6 months running up to 5 miles with breaks and rest. Got out of the treadmill and started running outside , for the last 4 months ( even in 0 deg F and 2 to 3 inches of snow ),  just did my fastest 9 miles  at 6 miles per hour and didn't  even feel tired or fatigued , my goal was to do half marathon and still have 3 more months for the race and hoping to change my race to 20 miles race. 

Feeling excited and wanted to share 

Nice to hear...ATB

12 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I started out not able to run even half mile1 year ago , in first 6 months i improved my self running 3 miles non stop on treadmill and over the next 6 months running up to 5 miles with breaks and rest. Got out of the treadmill and started running outside , for the last 4 months ( even in 0 deg F and 2 to 3 inches of snow ),  just did my fastest 9 miles  at 6 miles per hour and didn't  even feel tired or fatigued , my goal was to do half marathon and still have 3 more months for the race and hoping to change my race to 20 miles race. 

Gud job.. age and gage plz

@3$%@3$%

12 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Richmond lo mee gang antha every day running anukunta ga