Yahoo I got friend request from Ex

WHATSSAPP

5 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Nenu pelli chupulaki vella 5 years back she rejected me. so she is my missed wife i.e. ex. 

I got friend ship request, yahooo innallaki tanaki na value telisnatu vundhi. She is married and 2 kids also, still thinking about this handsome very bad, 

Everyday oka FAKE sensational news undansinde nee latkoor life lo.

Married ammayi with 2 kids friend request pampiste (even if it is true), daniki inni voohinchukodamentra cheap character latkoor? She realized your value na? She is still thinking about you na? You are handsome aa? Since you cannot even get a woman, db has already determined that you are the FUGLIEST person on the planet! She rejected you for a reason.

Intha digajarinaventra? Antha cheap character entra?? Online lo anonymous ga ne intha dark mind unte inka real life lo entha perverted ga untavo? No wonder no one offered you acco or any help after you spent all your money on hookers/prostitutes, ended up on the streets homeless and living in your car. You are more perverted than someone who has never a seen a woman in his life.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Married ammayi with 2 kids friend request pampiste (even if it is true), daniki inni voohinchukodamentra cheap character latkoor? She realized your value na? She is still thinking about you na? You are handsome aa? Since you cannot even get a woman, db has already determined that you are the FUGLIEST person on the planet! She rejected you for a reason.

Intha digajarinaventra? Anha cheap character entra?? Online lo anonymous ga ne intha dark mind unte inka real life lo entha perverted ga untavo? No wonder no one offered you acco or any help after you spent all your money on hookers and ended up on the streets homeless and living in your car. You are more perverted than someone who has never a seen a woman in his life.

Tq ra hutch tommy