Calling current Young generation 23-27yrs old

acuman

2 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

No, but I know what I want. 23 appudu kuda I wanted the same thing anuko, but now I am sure of it. 

No one knows what they want in future. Time and circumstances only defines.

if someone says I know what I want, the telling person and hearing person both are talking bullshit with no predictive power into future

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

if someone says I know what I want, the telling person and hearing person both are talking bullshit with no predictive power into future

The best examples are Trump and many. Whoever wanted president not able to. As Trump just went with time became one. 

Just now, acuman said:

In a way what you're saying is right, being in a relationship is different than being married, especially the responsibility that comes with it. Besides, kids will take you further away from what you need to do. Having kids that early will screw up your career. 

1 minute ago, Cathedral said:

In a way what you're saying is right, being in a relationship is different than being married, especially the responsibility that comes with it. Besides, kids will take you further away from what you need to do. Having kids that early will screw up your career. 

Neevu entha screwup chesavu your parents career?

4 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

No, but I know what I want. 23 appudu kuda I wanted the same thing anuko, but now I am sure of it. 

lol......five years tarrvata you'll be damnn sure you want this only antaava....your wants and needs are dynamic ...

Just now, acuman said:

Neevu entha screwup chesavu your parents career?

My parents got married in their late 20s and had me in their 30s. Besides, me either screwing up their career or not doesn't have anything to do with if my kids screw up my career. 

26 minutes ago, acuman said:

Get married in MS & have kids in OPT period. Don’t be late!!

plan properly. 35 or 40s lo marriages emiti abbayi/ammayi?

https://m.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Quickly-declining-sperm-count-in-the-Western-world-result-of-poor-diet-618490

Ammayila needs and demands meet ayye sarki manollaki batta and potta ochestundi.

Just now, Scurvy said:

Ammayila needs and demands meet ayye sarki manollaki batta and potta ochestundi.

Ganthaki tagga bontha always be there. It’s looking for matching with openness.