For me why mens look ugly and women beautiful

WHATSSAPP

Anything wrong with me😭.

I dont understand gorilla la vuna mans ni beard mans ni amayilu why liking 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ specially men with hair on chest ante padi chachipotharu anta why🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2

"mens" aa? US lo masters chesinavadivi intha poor English entra? Intha chillar chootiya posts entra? Worse than Indian athi. It is clear that you don't even live or work in the US - you are in India and studied in Telugu medium.

Don't click on his threads or respond to these gabbu posts. More page-views/replies, more traffic and more money. That's all. This is his second job and these are called shhit posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shitposting

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

"mens" aa? US lo masters chesinavadivi intha poor English entra? Intha chillar chootiya posts entra? Worse than Indian athi. It is clear that you don't even live or work in the US - you are in India and studied in Telugu medium.

Don't click on his threads or respond to these gabbu posts. More page-views/replies, more traffic and more money. That's all. This is his second job and these are called shhit posts

Are are antha time save chesecadivi why u comjng to db ra daridruda 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Andukay naku magavallantr ashyam.

1 hour ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Anything wrong with me😭.

I dont understand gorilla la vuna mans ni beard mans ni amayilu why liking 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ specially men with hair on chest ante padi chachipotharu anta why🤦‍♂️

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

What’s wrong with being in India and studying in Telugu medium man?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Not to disrespect you or being harsh...

I appreciate the counter to that person ...but don't generalize telugu medium...

People like me studied in telugu medium upto 12th and thankfully doing jobs in usa..

Agreed man, Inka I respect Telugu medium ppl even more because they have to face the additional hurdle of language. It’s very impressive that they’ve crossed language barriers and accomplished something amazing. #Respect 🥳

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redsox said:

Agreed man, Inka I respect Telugu medium ppl even more because they have to face the additional hurdle of language. It’s very impressive that they’ve crossed language barriers and accomplished something amazing. #Respect 🥳

Correst

2 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Anything wrong with me😭.

Em wrong kadhu; ala anukovatam lo thappu em ledhu ☺️☺️☺️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Anything wrong with me😭.

Lol ninu evaru reject chesaru chinnu ?