Desi pelliaina ammailu and aunties working style vomerica

Kumaravaarma

35 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

agreed man ... lazy .... gossiping...... talking ill about others ....  

thank you h4 aunties ... 

Experiencing with new aunty in my proj... 

We found out.. she brings food... She tends to be nice... She overacts on small things... She echo the words with us...

All these are res flags...

One day I made her opened what is happening... She told everything... 

Although she has good contacts... Whatever.. my client needs only these kind of ppl..

On the top.. my manager(previous manager was fired) is bringing rotta fellows into my team.. to degrade our team... 

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

We found out.. she brings food... She tends to be nice... She overacts on small things... She echo the words with us...

Although she has good contacts... Whatever.. my client needs only these kind of ppl..

On the top.. my manager(previous manager was fired) is bringing rotta fellows into my team.. to degrade our team... 

What did she told man ? Is she fake ?

9 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Vellannu kanisam email lo gattiga question adigina papame. Edustu vadiki veediki chepataru .

panicheyadaniki vastunaru body ammukovadaniki vastanara ardam kadu

34 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

I am at work at 6:30 in the morning and leave at 7:30 in the evening (sometimes later). I don't know what you're talking about. 

u are a true asset to the company.. I recommend u for a big bonus and promotion 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Project lo info Kosam velte. Vetakaram enti babu idi kuda teliyada ani satires . 
Marriage epudu ani andari adugutaru e h4 vaunties.. lol

55 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

Nu emanna manager va lead va

Evadi team a manager gadi ishtam 

mana gurunchi vere vallu kuda ilane anukuntaru evadi cinema ki aade hero

correct gaa pani chesthe evadu em anukodu baa. 
late gaa vache daniki job enduku siggu vundali. time ki ravadam work sarriga cheyadam rani vallaku job enduku intlo kusuovachu kada.

ippdu IT managers antha offshore experiece BSDK;s US lo gc vachi full time managers ga vuntu inka alaney extra hours work chesthuu chetha ladies ni hire chesukovadam 

1 hour ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Not fit for work.

10 ki office vastaru .no commitment in work. non technical skills show me how to do. kids pick up antaru , health issues bad dressing.

north vallu kontha mandi IT jobs lo vunna chala maintain chestaru office time and fitness. 

why people hire desi aunties and girls who are not professional   @killadibullodu konchem chepu

I think the highlighted is not a requirement for an IT job. So, irrelevant.

Your company found them relevant for the job they are doing. if you think differently, talk to your manager or find a new job.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

u are a true asset to the company.. I recommend u for a big bonus and promotion 

I don't need a bonus and promotion, I don't work to please anyone, I work because I want to work. Having said that, if you're not judgemental towards other working women that would be great. Alternatively, women can stop their biological clocks from running to prevent more judgemental people from showing up on the face of the Earth. 

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I think the highlighted is not a requirement for an IT job. So, irrelevant.

Your company found them relevant for the job they are doing. if you think differently, talk to your manager or find a new job.

contracting or full time. Dress casuality ani okaa option vuntundhi hiring chesaka. nuvvu epudu savudaledu anukuntaa.Nuvvu offshore nundi vachava bhayya plz stay away

1 minute ago, Cathedral said:

I don't need a bonus and promotion, I don't work to please anyone, I work because I want to work. Having said that, if you're not judgemental towards other working women that would be great. Alternatively, women can stop their biological clocks from running to prevent more judgemental people from showing up on the face of the Earth. 

brahmi+comedy+gifs+%25286%2529.gif

1 minute ago, Cathedral said:

Ok but y ru preaching me here? I didnt make any comments abt working women..

i thought ur post about working 6am to 7.30 pm was a joke

5 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

When yu don't get the faasak

3 minutes ago, siru said:

Ok but y ru preaching me here? I didnt make any comments abt working women..

i thought ur post about working 6am to 7.30 pm was a joke

No comments on hard working. Only comments on unprofessional desi working ladies

7 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

Prathi danki feminism toh link endku ra pilli.chill