Delhi burning.. THANKS BODI

pittagoda

5 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

nuvvu entha pedda essay type chesina kaani we think there is a dent being made to pluralism to country eff with bodi shoe ani @pittagoda was telling naa 

adi essay aithe , motham situation explain cheyyali antey oka book avthadi lol .... these leftist fucker gaalla paina what BJP is doing is totally right ... fck these brainless idiots  

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

thulaq terrr0rists l@njodukulu - uri, pulwama, parliament, mumbai meedha attack chesinaaru kadha. 

appudu kuda mundhey protest chesinaava ilaaagey ??

If you look at my comments i already told that I don't give a chit about religion but I am only against oppression.. 

Muslim Terr0rist are a lot in India.. You don't need to be from Pakistan to be a Terr0rist..There are many home grown Muslim Terr0rist and Hindu Terr0rists..  There are Christian Terr0rists too..

Example : check out the Hindu Terr0rist at 12:11 .. 

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

lol. you are speaking not out of hatred, but out of fear of losing  social status among your bigoted hindutva friends.

you are wrong on multiple levels there. but sure, keep spreading nonsense.

I'm speaking from the experience what our country faced in the past ... if im still someone that doesnt learn learn from history , i don't think there will not be a bigger dumbfuck than i am lol

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

adi essay aithe , motham situation explain cheyyali antey oka book avthadi lol .... these leftist fucker gaallaki what BJP is doing is totally ... fck these brainless idiots  

andulo anni thappuley. hindutva yedhavalatho tirigithey antha chethhey cheredhi brain lo. 

not surprised.

Just now, BUDDY said:

I'm speaking from the experience what our country faced in the past ... if im still someone that doesnt learn slearn from history , i don't think there will be a bigger dumbfuck than i am lol

stop making a fool of yourself. you have no idea what you are saying.

historical truth is not kind to Hindutva narrative. better to stick to hating muslims openly than falling back on these crutches.

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

If you look at my comments i already told that I don't give a chit about religion but I am only against oppression.. 

Muslim Terr0rist are a lot in India.. You don't need to be from Pakistan to be a Terr0rist..There are many home grown Muslim Terr0rist and Hindu Terr0rists..  There are Christian Terr0rists too..

Example : check out the Hindu Terr0rist at 12:11 .. 

give it up man.

They want to soak in the hatred. let them soak in it.

may be after a couple days they'll cool down. lite teesko.

nothing you say is going to get through.

Just now, BUDDY said:

I'm speaking from the experience what our country faced in the past ... if im still someone that doesnt learn slearn from history , i don't think there will be a bigger dumbfuck than i am lol

❤️da nuvvendi India lo vundi ground reality chustunnattu matladathav. 

US lo vundii matladu ivvanni dhammunte, ani mana db lo vunna peaceful brothers telling naa. 

Just now, Agnes said:

stop making a fool of yourself. you have no idea what you are saying.

historical truth is not kind to Hindutva narrative. better to stick to hating muslims openly than falling back on these crutches.

i stick lo logic and historical facts 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

US lo vundii matladu ivvanni dhammunte, ani mana db lo vunna peaceful brothers telling naa. 

item fellow i live india.. ofc i know more than u'll ever know

9 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

assam having NCR/NPR is a blatant lie , these two bills havnt even been drafted in the parliament yet , the only bill that got passed passed was CAA ... 

most of the illegals are hindus because the're the ones that's are trying to get away from the oppression in Bangladesh and pak , why would some one leave their home and run away to an adjacent country unless the're in a dire situation ... its a fact that these muslim majority countries are suppressing the minorities and the're trying to flee away to an adjacent country and indian govt is actually trying to help them...

CAA is drafted to help the people that are fleeing  from adjacent countries with a genuine cause  and the've put a limit on the demographic based on pure logic,  

if India allows everyone , in the next 20-30 years there will be enough peaceful brothers population in india that they might even start asking for a separate pakisthan 2 , i'm not speaking out of hatred but logically this is exactly what's going to happen...

my foot hindutva drama , its easy for anyone with a little bit knowledge abt this whole situation to analyze abt the long term effects ....  stop falling for leftist bullshit , leftist fuckers have done enough damage to this country already ....

Your Gaumutra God speaking about NRC in Assam in parliament and you are telling my that no NRC/NPR happened and only CAA.. You should understand the chronology man .. Are you lying or is he??

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

this is sarcasm or actual discussion :giggle: