Delhi burning.. THANKS BODI

pittagoda

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

item fellow i live india.. ofc i know more than u'll ever know

he's playacting as a liberal.

like all hindutva fcuks who suck at comedy and satire, he does too. not even surprised.

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I didnt mention there were people from one community in that post..did I..?

You didn't directly but can easily understand your intention from post starting from marina road what you had mentioned and ones that followed... Its ok leave I don't want to go in to detail about it.. 

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

You didn't directly but can easily understand your intention from post starting from marina road what you had mentioned and ones that followed... Its ok leave I don't want to go in to detail about it.. 

lol.

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Your Gaumutra God speaking about NRC in Assam in parliament and you are telling my that no NRC/NPR happened and only CAA.. You should understand the chronology man .. Are you lying or is he??

this was popular meme material , simple google search will tell u that this never happened .. dont embarrass urself by being too stupid lol

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

If you look at my comments i already told that I don't give a chit about religion but I am only against oppression.. 

Muslim Terr0rist are a lot in India.. You don't need to be from Pakistan to be a Terr0rist..There are many home grown Muslim Terr0rist and Hindu Terr0rists..  There are Christian Terr0rists too..

Example : check out the Hindu Terr0rist at 12:11 .. 

my question was different. Thulaq terrorists chaala attacks chesaaru, inka chesthaaru kuda - mari mundhugaane protest chesthaava ani aduguthunna ??

And don't say that u don't care abt religion - bcoz u r the first person who started as Hindu terr0rists in this thread, so anyone can clearly see what ur views r !!

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

this was popular meme material , simple google search will tell u that this never happened .. dont embarrass urself by being too stupid lol

we believe in experts bruh 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

he's playacting as a liberal.

like all hindutva fcuks who suck at comedy and satire, he does too. not even surprised.

wow amazing ... comedy and satire nee resume lo pettuko aithe lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

what never happened? NRC never happened in Assam?

is that the hill you want to die on? lol

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

what never happened? NRC never happened in Assam?

is that the hill you want to die on? lol

i was saying NRC and NPR and were never officially drafted idiot , you're ust like any other leftist prick who twists other others words and makes it fit in to their narrative lol 

• Upvote 1

Spartan is already terrified of engaging with me because I show him up as a fool everytime.

May be I should proud that I brought out the inner hindutva in him out in the open so every1 can see what a pathetic s0rry asshole he actually is.