Anushka getting married to K.Prakash Rao

WigsandThighs

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Size zero ruined her career...she is marrying the director of this film.  BTW, size zero screenplay by Prakash wife....

Story also his wife. And it didn't ruin her career. She still did hit movies after that.

41 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

Story also his wife. And it didn't ruin her career. She still did hit movies after that.

Had to use CG for BB #2 and only did couple of movies after that. 

She lost the battle with weight gain and didn't sign any movie after nishabdam. 

I think instant weight gain/loss is not for everyone, especially after a certain age. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Had to use CG for BB #2 and only did couple of movies after that. 

She lost the battle with weight gain and didn't sign any movie after nishabdam. 

I think instant weight gain/loss is not for everyone, especially after a certain age. 

she did it when she was doing both tamil and telugu actively as tamil thambis want more meat and telugu thammullu want zero size figure. she was catering to both industry standards, size zero ki enduku antha ayindoo papam mari BB promotions lo tagginatte kanipinchindii kad a

anushka career lo theeskunna most stupid decision is to accept size zero film... first of all adoka chuthey movie, more like a documentary with commercial elements theesadu and aa mathram cinema ki idi weight perigipoi at the age of 32+ malli thaggaleka sachindi... and I think she cant lose that weight anymore now naturally... looks like she tried everything in her power... 

1 hour ago, Cathedral said:

entavi?

BB is a project that was going from 2013 or so... she had to be in it no matter what

What else were those good or hit films after 2015 size sero... 

asal aa cinema cheyyakunda undi unte she could have easily be in the industry until now being the top heroine and working with many big stars... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

entavi?

BB is a project that was going from 2013 or so... she had to be in it no matter what

asal aa cinema cheyyakunda undi unte she could have easily be in the industry until now being the top heroine and working with many big stars... 

Baga baga bhagmathi anukuntA

5 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

she did it when she was doing both tamil and telugu actively as tamil thambis want more meat and telugu thammullu want zero size figure. she was catering to both industry standards, size zero ki enduku antha ayindoo papam mari BB promotions lo tagginatte kanipinchindii kad a

BB ki CG lo chesina vaalu annaru that Anushka looked over-aged and had to significantly modify her look to make it presentable 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

entavi?

She told when she did it also, that she did it because she relates to the character ani, it was very touching to be honest. Bhagmathie lo she didn't look bad, and that was a decent hit movie. 

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

BB ki CG lo chesina vaalu annaru that Anushka looked over-aged and had to significantly modify her look to make it presentable 

Rajamouli kooda interview lo cheppadu...they use CG for anushka

5 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Baga baga bhagmathi anukuntA

4 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

She told when she did it also, that she did it because she relates to the character ani, it was very touching to be honest. Bhagmathie lo she didn't look bad, and that was a decent hit movie. 

ya more like no top hero wanted to work with her so she did that one... thats not like arundhathi where she did that one in her prime... its more like she is in shed now so had to pick up the scrapes and work with them.

Anyways its really sad her career ended like this, im a huge fan of her and I wish she never worked that stupid good for nothing size zero

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ya more like no top hero wanted to work with her so she did that one... thats not like arundhathi where she did that one in her prime... its more like she is in shed now so had to pick up the scrapes and work with them.

Anyways its really sad her career ended like this, im a huge fan of her and I wish she never worked that stupid good for nothing size zero

I am also a huge fan of her, and I don't think size zero was a bad move. It's her conscious decision and I don't think she regrets it, atleast that's what she said. She herself said that she doesn't regret it. I don't want to think that her career ended or anything. I mean if she does more movies or not is her choice. 

1 hour ago, Cathedral said:

I am also a huge fan of her, and I don't think size zero was a bad move. It's her conscious decision and I don't think she regrets it, atleast that's what she said. She herself said that she doesn't regret it. I don't want to think that her career ended or anything. I mean if she does more movies or not is her choice. 

lets be happy she did that after 10 years in the industry... inkonchem mundu chesunte aa mathram cinemalu kooda padevi kaavu.. 

Also, what else would you expect her to come out and say in public? That it was a very bad move to get fat for one senseless film which was written and directed by practically her own family (friends)...  The whole problem is that movie is not even worth discussing, its not as if thats a wonderful film made to wake up people... its indeed a very silly attempt 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

81815127_528615837763199_8782159850212023380_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=XgLZLPp_gOAAX_Yywtz&oh=285edbf3faf229fe2c4c790e0443bec5&oe=5E81FB2D

inka anni rojulu intla single ga undhi, dogs tho friendship cheyali... oh my sweety

she is amazingly beautiful ... even as a person as per many many industry people... she wil lbe fine

its not like she will end up like one of those western feminist cat ladies who are 30+ and have no partners