US’ San Francisco declares emergency over coronavirus |

bhaigan

US’ San Francisco declares emergency over coronavirus

In the US, San Francisco has declared a local emergency over the coronavirus despite having no confirmed cases of the virus. “Although there are still zero confirmed cases…the global picture is changing rapidly, and we need to step-up preparedness,” Mayor London Breed said in a statement. The 14 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US have been mostly travel related.

6 hours ago, bhaigan said:

@Spartan any update regarding this

CDC control chesindi..but looking at world wide scenarios, they are getting prepared for the worst..

spread and cases increase ayye chacnes unnai..so mundu jagratta ga emergency declare chste poddi ani chesaru ante..

nothing more than that to panic...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Ma office lo if you are travelling from China .. Japan ... South Korea aite kanuka.... 2 week self isolation kinda... Work from ani rule pettaru .... 3pa3zo.gif

Good rule, needi desk job aa

6 hours ago, bhaigan said:

US’ San Francisco declares emergency over coronavirus

In the US, San Francisco has declared a local emergency over the coronavirus despite having no confirmed cases of the virus. “Although there are still zero confirmed cases…the global picture is changing rapidly, and we need to step-up preparedness,” Mayor London Breed said in a statement. The 14 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US have been mostly travel related.

Source link veyyi bro .. 3pa3zo.gif

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Yes why not ..... Computer mundu chesina chesedi Automation and Analysis kada.... So i like it ... 3pa3zo.gif

Sometimes you just want to do experiments, I like working on the desk, but I don't want to give up on working on the bench. 

Just now, Cathedral said:

Sometimes you just want to do experiments, I like working on the desk, but I don't want to give up on working on the bench. 

That 10% is always there if i am interested in doing .. 3pa3zo.gif