Danny Archer itu ra oka sari

Prada_lover

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are the best , girl. Thanks a lot for standing up for us. Wish everyone were as loving and transparent as you were ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🌹🌹🥰🥰 Just no words. Just don't change , be what you are 😘😘 keep spreading love ....intha manchiga cheppav kani cheppinattu ardham avtundo avvado Ani badha. 

Awhhhhh sweets thank you 🥰🤗🤗🤗 

41 minutes ago, Prada_lover said:

Last night oka irrelevant topic lo vanty antu BQ tho motu sarasam adaboyyee back Fire ayindhi ata.Esari sarasam adalante ey gif oo ey song oo dedicate chei.moreover that Vanty topic is old one and BQ got so offended that u guys are comparing her to that senseless women!Already poll appude we frds explained her that you guys are simply trying to pull her leg and u don’t really mean anything she is all ok and u rang up same topic again?Y?Inka BQ ni palleyturu village girl doesn’t get humour antava where nuve 10th class Telugu medium la arey Aunty ra aunty ra antu cat calling chesav?Sometimes ne humour maku ardam Kakà Po vachu maadhi neku (I can call BQ osai peddapuram and she enjoys it but nuv aunty ante chiraku came anduke ante ma level of frdship veyru, Vanty ante u comparing to that vendetta ani chiraku)And you got offended taht no one understands ur humour. I think u owe an apology to @BeautyQueen & @Ellen 

Come on be that bigger person and extend an olive branch!! 

Pradaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yes, irrelevant nonsense teskochi edho anaboyadu yedhava..Andaru gattiga okati tagilinchii fuckk off cheppesariki .. anni muskoni mingadu.. 

Leave elanti chillar yedhavalu gurinchi dont invest ur energy!!! They can think I am guy, girl, vaunty, vuncle.. I Really DONT GIVE A **😎

Thanks my babess for this slipper slap thread and we love youuuu😘😘😘

30 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are the best , girl. Thanks a lot for standing up for us. Wish everyone were as loving and transparent as you were ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🌹🌹🥰🥰 Just no words. Just don't change , be what you are 😘😘 keep spreading love ....intha manchiga cheppav kani cheppinattu ardham avtundo avvado Ani badha. 

+11222333

I ran out of my upvotess, but true and she is the bestt!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Upvote!!!

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Endee vauntyyyy already tenginchukunnadhi chalada inka kavaalaaa 😎

Waste .. ilanti bhutulu ekkavu.. don’t waste my time.. baga nerchukoni ra ... :giggle:

2 hours ago, Prada_lover said:

Last night oka irrelevant topic lo vanty antu BQ tho motu sarasam adaboyyee back Fire ayindhi ata.Esari sarasam adalante ey gif oo ey song oo dedicate chei.moreover that Vanty topic is old one and BQ got so offended that u guys are comparing her to that senseless women!Already poll appude we frds explained her that you guys are simply trying to pull her leg and u don’t really mean anything she is all ok and u rang up same topic again?Y?Inka BQ ni palleyturu village girl doesn’t get humour antava where nuve 10th class Telugu medium la arey Aunty ra aunty ra antu cat calling chesav?Sometimes ne humour maku ardam Kakà Po vachu maadhi neku (I can call BQ osai peddapuram and she enjoys it but nuv aunty ante chiraku came anduke ante ma level of frdship veyru, Vanty ante u comparing to that vendetta ani chiraku)And you got offended taht no one understands ur humour. I think u owe an apology to @BeautyQueen & @Ellen 

Come on be that bigger person and extend an olive branch!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=16010052