Employer harrassment after GC anta

Sucker

Trackitt la chusa ee post. Yendi vaa janalu mari ila vunnaru. 

Its been a while since i posted here. Can you all please advise, my employer is harassing me that he will give negative feedback to Immigration authorities and cause problems as I want to look for a new employer with better benefits and closer to home as well. Is it really possible for an employer to do anything after you get the Green card and have been with them for almost 4 months. 

Please advise. I need some mental peace. Im facing these tensions day in and day out. He also said that he received a letter from immigration asking for 6 months payroll stubs after receiving green card. However, its just been 4 months since I got the green card. Am I being lied to or is he trying to take undue advantage.

Harassment la treat cheyakunda, Vadi badha endho telsukovadam better. Otherwise roju morning lechi im going to hell anukuntu depression lo ki potharu illantolle. 

1 minute ago, Cathedral said:

Not necessary

10-12 years back future employment kosam gc apply chesi , employment start ainaa 4 months lo jump antey fraud ga apply chesaadu GC ani easy ga prove cheyochu 

EB category lo GC vachinaka inka @ care !!!!

adhe marriage based GC ayithe, GC kosam file chesaka, before getting GC careful ga undale, okkasari GC chethila padithe inka sukkal supiyochu!!

GC ochinaka inka em banisa bathuku vayya

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

10-12 years back future employment kosam gc apply chesi , employment start ainaa 4 months lo jump antey fraud ga apply chesaadu GC ani easy ga prove cheyochu 

I don't know this, but a lot of people I know switch labs after they get their GC. It doesn't matter, as long as you're doing research and continue to do research, immigration people don't care where you work. 

3 minutes ago, Mingutha said:

EB category lo GC vachinaka inka @ care !!!!

adhe marriage based GC ayithe, GC kosam file chesaka, before getting GC careful ga undale, okkasari GC chethila padithe inka sukkal supiyochu!!

GC ochinaka inka em banisa bathuku vayya

You are wrong. GC in EB category is for future employment once they get GC. GC ragane one month lo jump kodite during citizenship interview they can question you if the employment offer that you had really was a bonafide offer..6 months is the minimum and 1 year is the safe period. 

Source: When I used to work in AT&T  there were some uncles in my office who got GC 2008/2009 priority date uncles. 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

You are wrong. GC in EB category is for future employment once they get GC. GC ragane one month lo jump kodite during citizenship interview they can question you if the employment offer that you had really was a bonafide offer..6 months is the minimum and 1 year is the safe period. 

Source: When I used to work in AT&T  there were some uncles in my office who got GC 2008/2009 priority date uncles. 

Only if you have your employer apply for GC. If you apply for GC on your own, which is what most people do, it doesn't matter where you work. 

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

As far as i know, there is a rule that you need to be with the same employer for 6 months when your I-140 is approved with that employer. GC ochinaka evvaru care cheyaru bro, not even USCIS or DHS or any agency. They are bothered about any Frauds or crimes, thats it. One is slave until you get GC in hand. Papam GC kosam wait chesthunna DBians ni endhuku bhayapettadam. check with any attorney. Once GC chethilo padithe sponsorers @ care 

33 minutes ago, Mingutha said:

As far as i know, there is a rule that you need to be with the same employer for 6 months when your I-140 is approved with that employer. GC ochinaka evvaru care cheyaru bro, not even USCIS or DHS or any agency. They are bothered about any Frauds or crimes, thats it. One is slave until you get GC in hand. Papam GC kosam wait chesthunna DBians ni endhuku bhayapettadam. check with any attorney. Once GC chethilo padithe sponsorers @ care 

rule emi ledhu aa employer tho vundaali after GC vachinaaka ani - but could be a prbm when u apply for Citizenship if u come out of that company very soon. so better to stay for 6 -12 months or come out in peace with employer. 

again , in any case employer cannot do much once u get GC. 

10 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

rule emi ledhu aa employer tho vundaali after GC vachinaaka ani - but could be a prbm when u apply for Citizenship if u come out of that company very soon. so better to stay for 6 -12 months or come out in peace with employer. 

again , in any case employer cannot do much once u get GC. 

Asalu chitizenchip process lo employment gurinchi issue ayithadhi ani alochisthunnaru chudu aa thoughts sooofer, india lo after school hours, evening Private tution ku velle pillal laaga braces_1

Chitizenship appudu, mana meedha tickets, serious violations, any criminal cases chusthar, then test okati untadhi US rules, history, something, something, maha ayithe Tax filing correct ga chesama ani chustharu.

Chitizenship process lo H1 meedha amendments correct ga chesama, LCA wages correct vachaya, past sponsorer gadu emanna report chesada itlaantivi USCIS/DHS vaadu pattinchukunte, ippudu naturalized ayina mana vallalo 1% ku kuda chitizenship ochedi kaadu

• Upvote 1