Mother In law

Thippara_meesam

8 minutes ago, Thippara_meesam said:

Guys,

I applied  visiting visa to my Mother in law (widow) few years ago and she is visiting  my brother in law and our home every six months from past 5 years (6 months in India and 6 months in USA).  She overstayed last year by extending her visa  to one year as there are no one for her  in India. She went in December last year and is willing to come back again as my brother in law wife is due for delivery in couple of months.  There was an RFE  when she  applied for extension for her visa last year and it was cleared after she left to India. 

Can someone suggest(Sincere suggestions please !!) if she can come to USA again in couple of months? Does this effects the me (sponsor)/ her if she visits very often ? 

No issues for you !!

they might ask questions in POE while her nxt visit !!

CBP vadu 3 months ee istanu anochu but prepare her to show return ticket is confirmed and need 6 months.. happened to my mom.. my mom showed the ticket and asked for 6 months after Asking couple of times he gave 6 months

11 hours ago, Thippara_meesam said:

Guys,

I applied  visiting visa to my Mother in law (widow) few years ago and she is visiting  my brother in law and our home every six months from past 5 years (6 months in India and 6 months in USA).  She overstayed last year by extending her visa  to one year as there are no one for her  in India. She went in December last year and is willing to come back again as my brother in law wife is due for delivery in couple of months.  There was an RFE  when she  applied for extension for her visa last year and it was cleared after she left to India. 

Can someone suggest(Sincere suggestions please !!) if she can come to USA again in couple of months? Does this effects the me (sponsor)/ her if she visits very often ? 

aaa mahathalli opika ki award_21

10 hours ago, srinima said:

CBP vadu 3 months ee istanu anochu but prepare her to show return ticket is confirmed and need 6 months.. happened to my mom.. my mom showed the ticket and asked for 6 months after Asking couple of times he gave 6 months

maa mother in law ki antha convincing chese skills levu.. 3 months aa endhuku istha antaru? very often visit chesthunnarani ala antara?

11 hours ago, Bestguy said:

No issues for the sponsor at all.Over stay ki approved copy vastundhi kadha show them and give them valid reason for overstay,,

Valid reason ante em chepthe convince avutharu? 

asalu vishayam ento naku thelusu kani vadu ardham chesukoru kadha..

10 minutes ago, Thippara_meesam said:

maa mother in law ki antha convincing chese skills levu.. 3 months aa endhuku istha antaru? very often visit chesthunnarani ala antara?

bcoz of overstayed once & they may think she will live here for ever. 

And sponsor will not have any issues for her overstaying...

12 hours ago, Thippara_meesam said:

Guys,

you will get a query anthe ....as long as you explain the reason (legit one) you should be okay