child adenoids

dabbidi_dibbide

my niece, 8 years old, in USA. Snoring in sleep, hearing issues. They came to India on vacation. Doctors here saying, its due to enlarged Adenoids and have to remove them with surgery. Its cauing fluid buildup in ears and air passage block.

Indian doctors full commercial, they are pressurizing for surgery. Should they wait till they go back to NJ and consult ENT or do surgery here.

anyone know more about this situation or faced similar situation.

7 minutes ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

my niece, 8 years old, in USA. Snoring in sleep, hearing issues. They came to India on vacation. Doctors here saying, its due to enlarged Adenoids and have to remove them with surgery. Its cauing fluid buildup in ears and air passage block.

Indian doctors full commercial, they are pressurizing for surgery. Should they wait till they go back to NJ and consult ENT or do surgery here.

yup naku kuda ear lo fluid vastahdhi ... i am gonna test this in  india ... 

10 minutes ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

consult different doctor / hospital in india and take 2 nd opinion

US lo full costly kada 

family lo doctors lera evaru ?

Just now, HEROO said:

consult different doctor / hospital in india and take 2 nd opinion

US lo full costly kada 

family lo doctors lera evaru ?

They have very good insurance in USA, full time job. No doctors in family

1 minute ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

They have very good insurance in USA, full time job. No doctors in family

its upto them us lo entha manchi insurance vunna deductibles pay cheyyali kada so minimum 1k - 2K USD 

how much it costs in india ? medical is cheaper in india always

23 minutes ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

ask them to get the reports back to US and check with their paediatrician.... i think its a minor procedure and its safe to do it here... india lo naaku nammakam ledu dora with the way they treat kids at the hospitals...

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

ask them to get the reports back to US and check with their paediatrician.... i think its a minor procedure and its safe to do it here... india lo naaku nammakam ledu dora with the way they treat kids at the hospitals...

652a74484148251b9b0d06000bf07a09.gif

23 minutes ago, HEROO said:

its upto them us lo entha manchi insurance vunna deductibles pay cheyyali kada so minimum 1k - 2K USD 

how much it costs in india ? medical is cheaper in india always

india lo saying 1.2. lakhs

1 minute ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

meeku telisa varu cheyinchara bro? how many days for recovery?

naake cheyincharu.. at the same age..  oka 15 yrs back braces_1

1-2 days unchi discharged after operation.. operation kuda 10-15 min max ani gurtu.. ippudu seriousness create seyyadaniki doctors ekkuva rojulu unchithe Idk..

46 minutes ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

Nobody will pressurise 

they give their opinion 

it’s up to you to get it done or not 

you are free to go anywhere 

As you don’t have confidence on indian doctors, better get it done in USA 

Its always good to trust your doctor before undergoing a procedure. Simple