child adenoids

dabbidi_dibbide

47 minutes ago, Cooldude4321 said:

every where its commercial ...always go with second or third opinion and decide yourself ...NJ lo indian doctor vunte vala opinion teesukovadam better

Why Indian doctor in USA also kaka 

TS doesn’t have any good opinion on Indian doctors

why again Indian when you go all the way to US

JUST curious 

51 minutes ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

They have very good insurance in USA, full time job. No doctors in family

Is this is the case, Bring those reports back here and consult again bro. 

I am wondering why Doctors here never noticed it ?

Adenoids and Tonsils will be removed in a single procedure.

Generally these get enlarged over a period of time. You will get common cold&cough and takes some time to show in the Xray(growth rate varies from person to person, don’t quote on TIME). Snoring, difficultly in eating are also observed.

if antibiotics are not helping in reducing them, the operation is the only option.

operation takes around 1 hr and you may stay just 1 night in the hospital.

Cost will be around $2.5-3.5K.

have the kid tested for anesthesia allergies before the procedure(didn’t know this is a issue until i read a news this week that a 7 yr old died 5 minutes into the operation).

i had the operation done for my 4yr old who was getting regular fever cold/cough for more than 18months. By the time we went to ENT adenoids enlarged upto 80%and tonsils more than 60%.

11 minutes ago, MI4 said:

We used homeopathy for my kid and in 6 months, no snoring and he sleeps throughout night. 

Homeopathy Adenoids issue solve chesinda bro? Hearing issues kooda resolve ayyaya without surgery?

41 minutes ago, prabhu_pramod said:

Generally these get enlarged over a period of time. You will get common cold&cough and takes some time to show in the Xray(growth rate varies from person to person, don’t quote on TIME). Snoring, difficultly in eating are also observed.

if antibiotics are not helping in reducing them, the operation is the only option.

have the kid tested for anesthesia allergies before the procedure(didn’t know this is a issue until i read a news this week that a 7 yr old died 5 minutes into the operation).

i had the operation done for my 4yr old who was getting regular fever cold/cough for more than 18months. By the time we went to ENT adenoids enlarged upto 80%and tonsils more than 60%.

How many days for recovery bro? Thanks for the details. In our case, Adenoids are not very large, they say its better to do now because its impacting hearing.

20 minutes ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

Homeopathy Adenoids issue solve chesinda bro? Hearing issues kooda resolve ayyaya without surgery?

He never had hearing issues. But adenoids ithe baga taggai. 

11 hours ago, dabbidi_dibbide said:

meeku telisa varu cheyinchara bro? how many days for recovery?

My daughter had this. Its minor one. After couple days of rest, they would try with normal proceedings slowly. They would be uncomfortable while eating/drinking initially. But, they should be completely good in 2 weeks (or 3 weeks).  

1 hour ago, prabhu_pramod said:

We stayed just for couple hours in the hospital.