“Strong Male Semen” Could Impregnate Women In Swimming Pools..

r2d2

sitti-1.jpg

A child rights commissioner in Indonesia who told women and girls they risked becoming pregnant if they swam in the same pool as men has so far resisted calls for her sacking. Sitti Hikmawatty has been the focus of ridicule on social media since declaring women need to be careful around swimming pools because they can become pregnant if they share it with men. Pool water, she suggested, could act as a medium for sperm — apparently regardless of any chlorine content or the fact most swimmers wore clothes. "There are certain types of sperm that are very strong. Even without penetration a woman can get pregnant," Ms Hikmawatty said. "If a woman is in her fertile phase, it can happen. Nobody knows how men react towards women in swimming pools."

"I apologise to the public for giving an incorrect statement," Ms Hikmawatty said yesterday.

"The statement is my personal statement and not from [Indonesia's child protection commission] KPAI. I plead with all parties not to disseminate further or even to make it public."

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

sitti-1.jpg

A child rights commissioner in Indonesia who told women and girls they risked becoming pregnant if they swam in the same pool as men has so far resisted calls for her sacking. Sitti Hikmawatty has been the focus of ridicule on social media since declaring women need to be careful around swimming pools because they can become pregnant if they share it with men. Pool water, she suggested, could act as a medium for sperm — apparently regardless of any chlorine content or the fact most swimmers wore clothes. "There are certain types of sperm that are very strong. Even without penetration a woman can get pregnant," Ms Hikmawatty said. "If a woman is in her fertile phase, it can happen. Nobody knows how men react towards women in swimming pools."

"I apologise to the public for giving an incorrect statement," Ms Hikmawatty said yesterday.

"The statement is my personal statement and not from [Indonesia's child protection commission] KPAI. I plead with all parties not to disseminate further or even to make it public."

On famous radio talk show... one women got caught in cheating and claimed she got pregnant cuz of using a towel her friend used and defending she didn’t cheat on her hubby.. 93.3 la.. haha sounds something like this