Burnt undergarments of girl recovered from Tahir Hussain’s house, naked body from drain nearby

SH_221B

Fcuk Kejriwal, they have suspended Tahir Hussain from their party...

Fcuk Kejriwal, He has given nod to prosecute tukde tukde gang...

There is no freedom of speech anymore in India...Get out of this country before everyone are thrown in jail...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

+1

Tahir Hussain is innocent. He was attacked by mob and we all know who the mob would be affiliated to.

Poor Hussain, he had to go through lot of trauma and now media and majority society is making a victim out of him where he should have had been felicitated with bravery awards..

This country is no good for peaceful and brave heart muslims. 

@3$%  a mohalaki.... Quint, EP , Ravish Kumar galla news is correct and nammable....verevi anni fake links..

national media mottam Tahir gani gurinchi mingutunte....eediki idi matram fake link...ye lokam lo untaro....72 virgins may be.... lol...

29 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i wish this fck wins dems gp...and trump beat his a$$ out....in general election.

Any thing can happen.

last time Democrat candidate did not promise anything. This time promising free education and health.

Not sure what republicans are going to promise this year

Just now, Agnes said:

I am not making up stories and post incendiary nonsense when a riot is going on.

I'm not the one who should stfu, obviously.

Arey enni rojulu delusional la brathukuthav?

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

+1

Tahir Hussain is innocent. He was attacked by mob and we all know who the mob would be affiliated to.

Poor Hussain, he had to go through lot of trauma and now media and majority society is making a victim out of him where he should have had been felicitated with bravery awards..

This country is no good for peaceful and brave heart muslims. 

so he led a mob of 300 while sitting in his house? no wonder idiots like you believe anything that is convenient to rile up fellow idiots.

go kill your friends and appropriate their culture, and boast about it. piece of sh1t.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/aap-suspends-tahir-hussain-from-partys-primary-membership-after-fir-filed-against-him-for-murder-of-ib-staffer-2518327.html

lol... e news article...sadivite telustadi..what police found at his house..and why they sealed...

CNN-IBN ni kuda fake ante...confirmed ga 72_Raisins lokam lo tirgutunnaru...no doubt...

1 minute ago, SH_221B said:

Arey enni rojulu delusional la brathukuthav?

did you read the link you posted? It reads more like gossip

already cheppina, I didn't post any news about these incidents.

I said only 1 thing about RSS goons provoking and picking a fight with protestors that killed 1 person on the first day. because I landed in delhi then, and everybody was talking about it. That's it. It wasn't even a riot yet.

I'm not an idiot to wish people to be killed on any side.

use your brain, and stop posting nonsense. let details emerge.

yes, the story about Tahir doesn't seem to be true. He was attacked at his house is definitely true. There are videos for it.

Hussain said he was the “target”, and “not the attacker”, in reference to the video that allegedly showed him brandishing a lathi and hurling stones and petrol bombs at a house from this rooftop.

Hussain, however, said, "I worked to stop violence, I'm innocent. I stopped people from climbing up my building. On February 24, police conducted a search of my building and moved us out from there. Later, we shifted to a safe location. Till 4 pm on February 25, police were present in the building."

@3$%

7 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Any thing can happen.

last time Democrat candidate did not promise anything. This time promising free education and health.

Not sure what republicans are going to promise this year

Free education ....student loan waive off lanti matal ikkada workout avvavu...

what about the kids who already paid and lost their earnings and productive life paying their loans...and are reeling under the effect of un-affordable housing crisis...

mingutaru ilantivi propose cheste....

Just now, Spartan said:

https://www.news18.com/news/india/aap-suspends-tahir-hussain-from-partys-primary-membership-after-fir-filed-against-him-for-murder-of-ib-staffer-2518327.html

lol... e news article...sadivite telustadi..what police found at his house..and why they sealed...

CNN-IBN ni kuda fake ante...confirmed ga 72_Raisins lokam lo tirgutunnaru...no doubt...

lol. inka nuvvu link chadavakunda post chesey yedhava habit maana ledha?

aa link emi ledhu. lite teesko.

stop wishing for other people's deaths like a psycho.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

so he led a mob of 300 while sitting in his house? no wonder idiots like you believe anything that is convenient to rile up fellow idiots.

go kill your friends and appropriate their culture, and boast about it. piece of sh1t.

No...he did not led a mob of 300. Brave heart Tahir Hussain led a shocked and oppressed group of people to safety in his factory/go down and home....he has exhibited extraordinary skills of life saving by protecting 300 people and giving them refuge in his personal property. 

Tahir Hussain knows that India cannot provide security to oppressed and peace living brothers, hence he has invested his own resources to procure self defense equipment like stones, acids, petrol bombs etc.  These were used as self defense techniques, not to attack a violent hindu mob. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

No...he did not led a mob of 300. Brave heart Tahir Hussain led a shocked and oppressed group of people to safety in his factory/go down and home....he has exhibited extraordinary skills of life saving by protecting 300 people and giving them refuge in his personal property. 

Tahir Hussain knows that India cannot provide security to oppressed and peace living brothers, hence he has invested his own resources to procure self defense equipment like stones, acids, petrol bombs etc.  These were used as self defense techniques, not to attack a violent hindu mob. 

okay idiot. take a chill pill.

22 minutes ago, Agnes said:

did you read the link you posted? It reads more like gossip

already cheppina, I didn't post any news about these incidents.

I said only 1 thing about RSS goons provoking and picking a fight with protestors that killed 1 person on the first day. because I landed in delhi then, and everybody was talking about it. That's it. It wasn't even a riot yet.

I'm not an idiot to wish people to be killed on any side.

use your brain, and stop posting nonsense. let details emerge.

yes, the story about Tahir doesn't seem to be true. He was attacked at his house is definitely true. There are videos for it.

this is not the first time you argued against the credibility of the news source. 
dude, yesterday you were accusing “hindutva mob” as the reason for the riots.. and you want us to believe you in something since you were there in Delhi at some point in time during the riots.. but you don’t want to believe any other news sources or what other eye witnesses has to say. 

I cannot suggest you to use your brain..it’s futile. You have internalized hypocrisy. No point in engaging with you

• Upvote 1