Burnt undergarments of girl recovered from Tahir Hussain’s house, naked body from drain nearby

SH_221B

36 minutes ago, Agnes said:

can u not post fake news and rile up more bullshit?

the link you posted is vague, and blabbers an incoherent narrative about the slain IB officer.

no information as to why he was at Tahir's house in the first place.

all stupid claims about Tahir leading 300 men into riots, when he was at his home and was attacked by a mob. 

and he probably defended himself. who knows. 

if there's still a brain left in your head, use it. and shut up.

Vorey battey baaj - 3 rojulu nunchi idhi RSS pani bongu boshanam ani yethulu 10ginaav ga ??

L0vda ga - aa tahir hussain gaadey voppukunnadu, idhi naa illey, but I wasn't there anta - video proof kuda dhorikindhi ra fuka, velli chusuko.

neeku aa roje cheppina, ninnu yevadu nammadani - just vurike nee notlo nunchi sh1t rappinchatanikey poke chesthunta - nuvvu ippudu pissukkotam thappa chesedhemi ledhu le gaani, pakkaki 10gey. 

1 minute ago, SH_221B said:

this is not the first time you argued against the credibility of the news source. 
dude, yesterday you were accusing “hindutva mob” as the reason for the riots.. and you want us to believe you in something since you were there in Delhi at someone point in time during the riots.. but you don’t want to believe any other news sources or what other eye witnesses has to say. 

I cannot suggest you to use your brain..it’s futile. You have internalized hypocrisy. No point in engaging with you

yes. even today I'll say it is the Hindutva mob that is completely responsible for this riot. Like almost all riots in India.

whether you believe or not, I did post about being delhi before this was even declared as a riot. I stopped posting once I realized that the violence had spread. and got out of delhi.

you posted a link that has no pretentions of being a report, and gives a one sided account of what happened. The story posted in that link doesn't add up.

you'd realise that, if your brain is not full of Hindutva sewage propaganda.

use your brain. how can Tahir be at his home or in some building and lead a mob of 300? and what was IB officer doing at that place? was he also part of the mob that tried to kill him? These are questions any intelligent person will ask. are you intelligent or do you want to be ride the Hindutva Tsunami and delude yourself that it won't destroy you too?

27 minutes ago, Agnes said:

did you read the link you posted? It reads more like gossip

already cheppina, I didn't post any news about these incidents.

I said only 1 thing about RSS goons provoking and picking a fight with protestors that killed 1 person on the first day. because I landed in delhi then, and everybody was talking about it. That's it. It wasn't even a riot yet.

I'm not an idiot to wish people to be killed on any side.

use your brain, and stop posting nonsense. let details emerge.

yes, the story about Tahir doesn't seem to be true. He was attacked at his house is definitely true. There are videos for it.

vorey battey baaj - gossip antey nuvvu claim chesinaav chudu RSS batch/hindu terr0rists kaavalani dhaanni gossip antaaru.

vaadi intlo oka ammayi nude ga dhorikina kuda gossip antunnavante, M0dd@llomull@h gaadi Raisins concept baagane yekkinatlundhi Lafda ga :giggle:

Just now, Agnes said:

yes. even today I'll say it is the Hindutva mob that is completely responsible for this riot. Like almost all riots in India.

whether you believe or not, I did post about being delhi before this was even declared as a riot. I stopped posting once I realized that the violence had spread. and got out of delhi.

you posted a link that has no pretentions of being a report, and gives a one sided account of what happened. The story posted in that link doesn't add up.

use your brain. how can Tahir be at his home or in some building and lead a mob of 300? and what was IB officer doing at that place? was he also part of the mob that tried to kill him? These are questions any intelligent person will ask. are you intelligent or do you want to be ride the Hindutva Tsunami and delude yourself that it won't destroy you too?

vorey, no one believes ur sh1t ra fuka....aa Tahir Hussain gaadey voppukunnadu, AAP k0jja na kodukulu sethulu yetthesinaaru dhorikesariki - pissukkondi inka... :giggle:

so called Kojrewal 3 consecutive times gelichadani sankal guddhukunna batch - yeda vunnaarey dhaakkoni :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Vorey battey baaj - 3 rojulu nunchi idhi RSS pani bongu boshanam ani yethulu 10ginaav ga ??

L0vda ga - aa tahir hussain gaadey voppukunnadu, idhi naa illey, but I wasn't there anta - video proof kuda dhorikindhi ra fuka, velli chusuko.

neeku aa roje cheppina, ninnu yevadu nammadani - just vurike nee notlo nunchi sh1t rappinchatanikey poke chesthunta - nuvvu ippudu pissukkotam thappa chesedhemi ledhu le gaani, pakkaki 10gey. 

yes. idhi definite ga RSS goons paney. andukey inka military dimpaley mee Shah gaadu. 

ee db lo evadiki brain ae ledhu. lyt teesko.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

vorey, no one believes ur sh1t ra fuka....aa Tahir Hussain gaadey voppukunnadu, AAP k0jja na kodukulu sethulu yetthesinaaru dhorikesariki - pissukkondi inka... :giggle:

so called Kojrewal 3 consecutive times gelichadani sankal guddhukunna batch - yeda vunnaarey dhaakkoni :giggle:

Tahir Hussain em oppukunnadu ani nee whatsapp lo ochindi?

I'm not on whatsapp ra. instant news naaku raavu deeni meedha

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

bathukki dhorikinaaka guddh@ musukoni pakkaki vellatam better ra - ekkuva cover drives try seyamaaku ra u Seaaaaap fellow :giggle:

:giggle:  Tora Bora caves lo kurchoni Osama gadu 9/11 ela plan chesadu...

dimak unda ra bhai meeku...

Tarik gadu intlo kurson 300 mandiki ela riot chestadu...

intelligence evadido kanipistundi.....

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

vorey battey baaj - gossip antey nuvvu claim chesinaav chudu RSS batch/hindu terr0rists kaavalani dhaanni gossip antaaru.

vaadi intlo oka ammayi nude ga dhorikina kuda gossip antunnavante, M0dd@llomull@h gaadi Raisins concept baagane yekkinatlundhi Lafda ga :giggle:

lyt teesko ra. nuvvu db lo yedhava laki coolie laaga unnav. 

are they paying you troll me? lol.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

lyt teesko ra. nuvvu db lo yedhava laki coolie laaga unnav. 

are they paying you troll me? lol.

answer lenapudu, personals ki dhigatam nee bathukkey alavaatey kadha - keep it coming ra. 

1% kuda theda vundadhu na posts lo ... come on raaja..:giggle:

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Tahir Hussain em oppukunnadu ani nee whatsapp lo ochindi?

I'm not on whatsapp ra. instant news naaku raavu deeni meedha

expected - dheeni kosame waiting ra :giggle:

vaadi moham ni chusey interest ledhu, antha goppa bathuku kuda kaadhu vaadidhi - poyi google seyi.kuppal theppal vasthaayi 

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  Tora Bora caves lo kurchoni Osama gadu 9/11 ela plan chesadu...

dimak unda ra bhai meeku...

Tarik gadu intlo kurson 300 mandiki ela riot chestadu...

intelligence evadido kanipistundi.....

story lo pasa ledhu ani telisi, Osama daaka vellipoyava. lol.

first 2 days, saavani let them burn ani cheppi (not just u, entire hindutva online machinery) , ippudu Tahir meedhaki toyataaniki trying aa?

first you morons should get your stories straight. 

anni whatsapp group lo subscribe avvu. something missing in your narrative. lol

9 minutes ago, Agnes said:

It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to believe the news from the article. There is enough evidence against Tahir Hussain and hope he’ll be pinned down sooner than later.