Burnt undergarments of girl recovered from Tahir Hussain’s house, naked body from drain nearby

SH_221B

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

you don't understand anukunta. you will forever remain only a coolie I think.

good luck. learn from DummyVariable. He knows when to mouth off, and when to shut up, and not disclose who he is.

you are a moron who met people from this db, and then use this db to spew fascist sh1t.

yebbey, standards thagginchaav ra - nee original cover drives tho raa ra.. ledhante rest theesukoni inko id lo vachi malli minginchuko :giggle:

:giggle: Nene Rape chesa..Nene Rape chesa ani evadu trigatam le DB lo nuvvu tappa..

prati post lo na nama smarana manatam ledu ga....

anduke ninnu samaninchalani request chestunna....

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

let him fire ba - u'll see lots of fun from him..:giggle:

especially itta dhorikinapudu 

10 mandi kukkalu arusthunnai, nenu biscuit vesthuntey.

nothing more than that. lol.

Just now, Spartan said:

:giggle: Nene Rape chesa..Nene Rape chesa ani evadu trigatam le DB lo nuvvu tappa..

nenu r@Pe aney padam ni asalu ilanti chillara vishayaniki vaadanu. nee laaga low class anukunnava endhi nannu. lol.

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

yebbey, standards thagginchaav ra - nee original cover drives tho raa ra.. ledhante rest theesukoni inko id lo vachi malli minginchuko :giggle:

story vesindhi meeru... akkada pasa ledhu story lo. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

em chesthaadu bro - atta chesthey gaani heaven ki door open avutundhani oka goppa medhavi cheppadu maaku 📗 lo.

26 minutes ago, Agnes said:

why will the govt call the army on itself? logic.

Army is not an investigating agency. If Army was called in , they will make sure things are stabilized and peace is restored and then they will go away. They will not book cases, file FIR's or find facts...neither they will kill anyone unless have been ordered to..

Then what difference it would make for the Govt to save themselves or call army against themselves ?

Common man, put your grey matter to work...

Spartan. lol ra. your friends are all watching you comment like a fascist moron.

can you stick to what this thread is about?

or agree that all your claims are based on conjectures?

It is true that Hindutva mob started this riot. The euphoria about that was unmistakable in the first 2 days where you guys were celebrating the riots.

so you need to do better than this to now claim that Tahir was the mastermnd behind all this.

I'm still waiting ra. Lets have some facts.

I didn't read a single news item about this. I don't care to. and you can't even out argue me on this. how dumb are you ra?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Army is not an investigating agency. If Army was called in , they will make sure things are stabilized and peace is restored and then they will go away. They will not book cases, file FIR's or find facts...neither they will kill anyone unless have been ordered to..

Then what difference it would make for the Govt to save themselves or call army against themselves ?

Common man, put your grey matter to work...

The difference is, govt wanted the riots to go on for a while longer, and for their goons to have a free rein. There are videos of Hindutva goons walking side by side with police in riot gear. do you deny that? is that not proof that govt colluded with the rioters?

What about your original claim that Tahir was the mastermind behind this? are you going to defend that, instead of explaining pointless bullshit to me?

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Hence Proved ra... 🍇

I dont even have to read to pick holes in your stories moron. I'm that awesome.

none of you measure up to me. even when I'm operating on level 0.