Burnt undergarments of girl recovered from Tahir Hussain’s house, naked body from drain nearby

SH_221B

17 hours ago, Agnes said:

naa sangathi sare.. what about your stupidity? where is the proof that Tahir killed someone?

why are you so keen to spread misinformation about how he started the riots without any proof. 

I didn't make any claims about this incident other than the fact that it was started by RSS goons. which spartan agreed and argued was a good thing (a sick mind)  

you tried to be cute trying to blame caa protestors for the riot, again without even knowing that Kapil Mishra incited mobs at the protest locations.

now you are describing useless information to me, none of which add up to your original claim about Tahir.

you may think you have god given right to pubblish bullshit and not be called out. Try that when I'm not in the mood to respond. everything you post is disgusting, and seems like you get enjoyment out of watching people kill each other.

There is enough proof pointing towards Tahir...part of the riot or leading the riot. What is your problem if someone is being accused and have proof against them ? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is enough proof pointing towards Tahir...part of the riot or leading the riot. What is your problem if someone is being accused and have proof against them

Bhai Bhai 

On 2/29/2020 at 3:39 PM, bostonbro said:

When there are no facts, don't argue.

Fake propaganda, you are the one who is deluded.

Who are you, btw? Never engaged with you . Possibly interacted with your alter ego.