Police brutality in Jamia - Propaganda vs Truth | CCTV footage of violence

timmy

It is the truth that muslims are being targeted by the police everywhere. I been to 3 demonstrations in Chennai. The regular question that is asked there by the police is, 'why are you wasting your time fighting on their behalf?'

the entire country is steeped in muslim hate. there is some pushback by sane hindus, but muslims are mostly on their own. Their institutions will be targeted brutally.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Agnes said:

organized suppression of muslims has reached its peak under Modi.

and there are still Hindus who repeat anti-muslim propaganda. These hindus should be banished from society. craven idiots.

You keep spreading the false propaganda... 

If a Muslim is living a normal regular life, they are happy man... Ni lanti landasurs ae pichi matalatho Muslim community ni nasanam chesthunaru

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

You keep spreading the false propaganda... 

If a Muslim is living a normal regular life, they are happy man... Ni lanti landasurs ae pichi matalatho Muslim community ni nasanam chesthunaru

what is the false propaganda that I spread?

just because some muslims are living happily, doesn't mean the other muslims who are fighting for their rights should be crushed.

almost all violence against caa protestors was in muslim majority groups. police didn't bother groups which had significant hindu presence, beyond preventive arrests. around 40 people killed by police in the UP. 

and I'm the one spreading false propaganda. lol.

every single fcuk who says that muslims are multiplying are the ones that deserve to be banishe from society. 

yeah you. you claimed that 'vaallu pandullaaga kani padestharu'... and you are talking to me about false propaganda. 

7 minutes ago, kittaya said:

nee lanti dhed gaaallu country ni 10gisthunnaru. 

btw, Hindus kooda pandullaaga kani padesthunnaru.. anduke 1 billion hindus unnaru ippudu India lo.

• Upvote 1

another propaganda.. ''muslims in minority wants equal rights, and want sharia when in majority.''

i can only laugh at such silly claims, if they didn't have the potential to be dangerous weapons to be used against muslims.

• Upvote 1

It is so easy to be swayed by mob opinion. every moron who utters these should be treated as one.

anavasaranga respect isthunnam alanti yedhavalaki. including in this db. almost 99% beieve in this trash.worst scum.

• Upvote 1

These fools in Hindu society who believe this trash, occupy all the top positions.

okkodiki g lo rod petti pakkana kooso pedithey manchidi.

including people who pick up social capital, and 'cool points' for making baseless comments on muslims.

pick up a book and read assholes. don't buy into youtube/twitter conspiracies.

• Upvote 1