4th case of coronavirus confirmed in Santa Clara County

Spartan

36 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Ca lo temp high ga untai... still numbers unai ante summer ki cinema ne

nothing to do with temp samara...its just the infux of people 

5 minutes ago, TamrajKilvish said:

SARS and MERS spreading died down as summer peaked. Both of these are Corona viruses. Hence we can hope that Novel Corona virus too will die down as summer peaks.

As I observed the cases in countries closer to the equator are low. Hence I really hope the spread will die down when the temperatures hit 40-50. It’s just a hope as there is no concrete evidence.

Every flu virus is different, there are some viruses that thrive better in cold weathers, some that thrive in warm weathers. Some thrive irrespective of the weather. We don't know what COVID-19 falls under yet. 

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

It is only for the first transmission from animal to human, doesn't influence transmission between humans. 

Aa first ee kada sankanaakinchedi. Okkasari vachaka first ledu last ledu. You cannot contain what you do not know about.

Civet cats, Bat soups, Camels, Tiger penis soup, Pangolins ivanni thindam enti verrithanam kaakapothe. Zoonotic viruses ni control cheyyalante thala pranam thokaki vasthadi

IF any one have observed,

the temperatures and climates in the areas most effected by Corona Virus are quite similar although miles apart..

Iran, Wuhan, South Korea, Italy, South China....mild humid and temperate zones

Might be a coincidence but striking similarities...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Iran is much cooler at this time of the year...infact Bay area lo vunna temperature ae ipudu Iran lo vunnadi...

High temperatures will be in summer, which they are another 4-5 months away...

Current temp in Iran's capital is 57 F 

Just now, Catabolite said:

Every flu virus is different, there are some viruses that thrive better in cold weathers, some that thrive in warm weathers. Some thrive irrespective of the weather. We don't know what COVID-19 falls under yet. 

Mers and Sars are coronaviruses and so is covid-19. Data and history chuskunte the spread should die down and peak summers can help. I just quoted what I read 

1 minute ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Aa first ee kada sankanaakinchedi. Okkasari vachaka first ledu last ledu. You cannot contain what you do not know about.

Civet cats, Bat soups, Camels, Tiger penis soup, Pangolins ivanni thindam enti verrithanam kaakapothe. Zoonotic viruses ni control cheyyalante thala pranam thokaki vasthadi

If that were true, the transmission rates would be the same in every country that has atleast one reported case. The transmission rates don't depend on your food habits, unless you are coughing on someone's food purposely. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

Current temp in Iran's capital is 57 F 

In most places in Bay area...right now...its 54 F

So, you can imagine the kind of hotness in Iran

Also...the earth moves in orbit, elliptical orbit... and when it moves, huibei province, south korea, iran, italy fall on the same eliptical zone at one point of time...sounds strange and nothing less than stupid but is this anyway related to the cause and spread ?

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

IF any one have observed,

the temperatures and climates in the areas most effected by Corona Virus are quite similar although miles apart..

Iran, Wuhan, South Korea, Italy, South China....mild humid and temperate zones

Might be a coincidence but striking similarities...

I just now saw temperature in Iran's Capital and Wuhan are exactly same, some striking similarities are there

once summer starts corona virus will slowly die

Just now, bhaigan said:

I just now saw temperature in Iran's Capital and Wuhan are exactly same

once summer starts corona virus will slowly die

Wuhan, Huibei, Taipei, Japan, Seoul, Inchon, Tehran, Rome....the common thing for all these hugely  effected regions is the climate

Mild humid and temperate zones...day time temperature ranges between 50-65 F and at least 12-15 hours per day is above 55 F

and on elliptical map, these regions coincide at same point during at some part of the roation...

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

temperature ki related undi ee corona virus

nope nothing is going to change the behaviour of the virus with ttemperature only thing is people tend to eject body fliuds out in the form of mucus more during cold season which makes the virus easy to spread..

10 minutes ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Mers and Sars are coronaviruses and so is covid-19. Data and history chuskunte the spread should die down and peak summers can help. I just quoted what I read 

SARS virus is seasonal, peaks in the winter. But MARS is not. Not all viruses of the same family behave the same way. 

10 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

If that were true, the transmission rates would be the same in every country that has atleast one reported case. The transmission rates don't depend on your food habits, unless you are coughing on someone's food purposely. 

You don’t understand my point. I never talked about transmission 

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

temperature ki related undi ee corona virus

The reason people say that is because the transmission in the form of droplets that carry the virus particles is less in the summer when compared to the winter. Also some viruses degrade at warmer temperatures.