Amulya Leona, girl who raised slogans of Pakistan Zindabad reveals she is a paid protestor

maramanishi99

Ultra Left-Wing activist Amulya Leona Noronha, who was arrested on the Charges of Sedition after raising slogans of Pakistan Zindabad in a rally of AIMIM Chief Assadudin Owaisi, has now revealed that she is a paid protestor. Leona has told the police that the Anti-CAA protest organisers have been carrying her expenses ever since the agitation against the Citizenship Amendment Act erupted in December last year.

Amulya is being questioned by the special police team of Karnataka police. She was sent to Fourteen-day judicial custody right after she was arrested. Police claimed that Rupees 2 lacs have been spent by Amulya on herself and other activists to participate and organize protests since the enactment of CAA in December.

Amulya told the police that the anti-CAA protest organisers booked her tickets and sponsored her tour, moreover, it was the organisers who used to prepare her speeches. Police stated, “She flew to Mangaluru to take part in protests there and her tickets were booked by the organizers. Similarly, different organizers sponsored her tour across the states. According to Amulya, she would spend the money and organizers would reimburse the amount. Amulya claims a major part of her speeches were prepared by organizers and that she would add a few lines. However, raising Pro-Pakistan slogans was her own idea.”

Either it has to be paid protester or brain washed pseudo secular one...we don’t need any investigation into issue man, it’s quite evident. 

Amulya Leone is a brave heart who highlighted Pakistan’s glorious history and secular credentials and set the tone that INDIA needs to follow a state legion like Pakistan so that principles of secularism is uniformly followed to keep up the spirit of constitution ani @Agnes yokka bhavana

8 hours ago, Agnes said:

just happy that she didn't trigger any riot.

It is a process...

first there be protests by paid intellectuals 

next road blockades

next stone pelting 

next riots 

next comes intellectuals like you, blaming entire thing as I***phobic & Hin@@ terrorism 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

next comes intellectuals like you, blaming entire thing as I***phobic & Hin@@ terrorism 

obviously you are  a moron, and dnn't understand how the world works. let me start by explaining why I don't really blame any particular group (even when I literally do that here).

the world is ruled by a loud minority group. and all the fights happen between these groups. hindutva vs liberals, capitalists vs workers, etc. but all of them are assholes. equally. They take turns to rule and fight and waste everybody's time by dragging the conversation to gutter level. if it is going to cheer you up, let me include Islamists too in the list. Not muslims, but people who use Islam for political suppression of others (like HIndutva).

the majority of the population pick up the pieces and continue living hoping for a better day tomorrow. but they are not immune to joining one of these loud minority groups. It all depends on the person, and how motivated he is to do better in life, and his moral framework.

Yes, Hindutva, liberals (extreme), etc are all psychos.  For eg. if you wanna become rich, you are already on the path of becoming an asshole and will likely hurt multiple people depending on how much you actually you don't deserve your wealth. The majority just get on with their lives. They have no aspirations, just wanna live and enjoy their lives within their narrow frame. This majority comprises of everyone (hindu, muslim, xian, uppercaste, lowercaste). They don't care abou politics (No, I don't think anyone in this db is innocent enough to be part of this majority).

But sometimes, very rarely, but still sometimes, this careless majority gets so frustrated that they rebel against these minorities. It happened in Haiti 1791, when slaves rebeled against their french masters, in Russia 1918 (you know what right? hehe.) the great Oktober revolution where peasants took on multiple powers including provincial govt and the tsar, and Spain in 1936 when workers revolted against their bosses and took over factories and fought off Russia, Spain, Germany all at once and survived for 3yrs, and the french revolution 1789 that had royalty slaughtered on the streets and gave the world its modern democracy.

I want to see such a reaction from the majority. That's the only thing I want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

It is a process...

next road blockades

next stone pelting 

next riots 

in short, I have nothing against Hindutva. or any ideology.

I just want Hindutva (or any ideology) to train its guns on those in power and inspire people to take them on. Obviously Hindutva is not going to do it, because it is in service of assholes like you. 

I want the Indian upper middle class to get fcuked. and the upper class too.

37 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

It is a process...

next road blockades

next stone pelting 

next riots 

if you didn't undestand yet. consider yourself, a rank moron. who is probably rich enough to live a decent life, and never having to question how a dumbfcuk like you is at the top 1-5% in the hierarchy.

you don't question yourself because you are not being made uncomfortable enough. but you should be. You should be dragged into a conversation, mocked, shamed, and spit on, until you give up the feeling that you are better than others.

and that is the revolution I'm hoping for :)

I dont care about Hindutva beyond the fact that morons congregate under Hindutva these days. So its a convenient term to use to mock them. nothing more than that ra.

46 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

I dont blame hindus. I blame the ruling class, and its chamchas (like in this db).

you are all deep down insecure that your good life will vanish if you are forced to rub your shoulders wth lumpens.

but you should be forced to. and I want to make it happen.

hindu-muslim etc is all immaterial here. I just want useless dumbfcuks to shut up.

30 minutes ago, Agnes said:

in short, I have nothing against Hindutva. or any ideology.

I just want Hindutva (or any ideology) to train its guns on those in power and inspire people to take them on. Obviously Hindutva is not going to do it, because it is in service of assholes like you. 

I want the Indian upper middle class to get fcuked. and the upper class too.

CITI_c$y