Amulya Leona, girl who raised slogans of Pakistan Zindabad reveals she is a paid protestor

maramanishi99

3 hours ago, Agnes said:

obviously you are  a moron, and dnn't understand how the world works. let me start by explaining why I don't really blame any particular group (even when I literally do that here).

the world is ruled by a loud minority group. and all the fights happen between these groups. hindutva vs liberals, capitalists vs workers, etc. but all of them are assholes. equally. They take turns to rule and fight and waste everybody's time by dragging the conversation to gutter level. if it is going to cheer you up, let me include Islamists too in the list. Not muslims, but people who use Islam for political suppression of others (like HIndutva).

the majority of the population pick up the pieces and continue living hoping for a better day tomorrow. but they are not immune to joining one of these loud minority groups. It all depends on the person, and how motivated he is to do better in life, and his moral framework.

Yes, Hindutva, liberals (extreme), etc are all psychos.  For eg. if you wanna become rich, you are already on the path of becoming an asshole and will likely hurt multiple people depending on how much you actually you don't deserve your wealth. The majority just get on with their lives. They have no aspirations, just wanna live and enjoy their lives within their narrow frame. This majority comprises of everyone (hindu, muslim, xian, uppercaste, lowercaste). They don't care abou politics (No, I don't think anyone in this db is innocent enough to be part of this majority).

But sometimes, very rarely, but still sometimes, this careless majority gets so frustrated that they rebel against these minorities. It happened in Haiti 1791, when slaves rebeled against their french masters, in Russia 1918 (you know what right? hehe.) the great Oktober revolution where peasants took on multiple powers including provincial govt and the tsar, and Spain in 1936 when workers revolted against their bosses and took over factories and fought off Russia, Spain, Germany all at once and survived for 3yrs, and the french revolution 1789 that had royalty slaughtered on the streets and gave the world its modern democracy.

I want to see such a reaction from the majority. That's the only thing I want.

Nicely explained!

Loud minorities are the reasons lower class never get justice wat they deserve! Often bribed they always look for temporary pleasures but not for brighter future.That’s very dumb of them!Remaining minority group are so conditioned that watever their lives are so deserved and improvement is just a fools dream. So disappointed to see millennials too are trapped into that kinda thinking

So how should we change this? Is our Education system that fCuked up can’t teach how much you are being treated with injustice or family itself turns you so coward teaching gnostic theist principals 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Nicely explained!

Loud minorities are the reasons lower class never get justice wat they deserve! Often bribed they always look for temporary pleasures but not for brighter future.That’s very dumb of them!Remaining minority group are so conditioned that watever their lives are so deserved and improvement is just a fools dream. So disappointed to see millennials too are trapped into that kinda thinking

So how should we change this? Is our Education system that fCuked up can’t teach how much you are being treated with injustice or family itself turns you so coward teaching gnostic theist principals 

nothing you can do to change it. Just wait it out. 

every revolution was crushed and its participants ruthlessly killed. Except the Russian revolution, and everyone knows how that one turned out. It became bureaucratic itself, after bolshevik took over, and exterminated smaller groups that fought along with them.

may be there's no brighter future. may be humanity is always doomed to act like dumbfcuks and fight over bullshit land, and religion, langage. what not.

There's one thing that can be done. If you want to make a system better, just invent another one that is slightly better than the current one, and keep pushing it. It can be in whatever field, and if its slightly better, eventually it will be adopted. That's the only thing one can do.

and yeah, don't encourage fascist fcuks around you.stab them behind their back(not literally lol), or tell them that they are not welcome to their face (if you can get away it.. very importnat). 

first and foremost, be smart. and protect yourself. These are some really dangerous people. and will stop at nothing to silence you. even the ones that seem sophisticated and educated. be careful around them.don't expose yourself too much by talking about justice etc.

hint: be careful of those who call themselves ilbertarians. They'll always side with the fascists. some exceptions, but mostly yes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

I Know some of the liberals who just watch the game between fasci and antifasci and do nothing.

Talk about them

if you don't support those that fight the fascists, and crow about how antifa is the same as fascist, then you are a psycho. plain and simple.

if you stay silent, hmmm... I don't know. silence is better than dunking on antifa.

20 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

I Know some of the liberals who just watch the game between fasci and antifasci and do nothing.

Talk about them

if you don't support those that fight the fascists, and crow about how antifa is the same as fascist, then you are a psycho. plain and simple.

if you stay silent, hmmm... I don't know. silence is better than dunking on antifa.

33 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Nicely explained!

almost all upper caste hindus are soft Hindutva, and use wrong historical events they learnt about from some Hindutva fcuk on youtube/whatsapp/twitter and develop an aversion for islam. 

normally these people will also hate poor people. so mostly they are not worth talking to. but if you really love their company, may be you can correct them sometimes. without offending them.

beyond that, I can't think of anything. don't get into trouble. keep your head down and let these assholes fight and destroy themselves.