Hindutva - brain of a bania. ambition of a kshatriya

Agnes

7 minutes ago, Agnes said:

haha.. mee 'nijalu' yetla untaayo telisindhey kadha.

okkadiki kooda sakkaga sadavatam kooda raadhu. yedi raasthey adhi gorrelu lekka nammeyatam.lol

Meer andaru kuda epudo 100’s of years book chadivi sanka nakipoyaru ga....proofs tho saha vachina news ni nammaru meeru

8 minutes ago, Agnes said:

chudabothaav ga, meeru etla gudusthaaro future lo.

sample ki: Demonetization gurthu techuko. hehe..

Meeru already kudisaru ga....sample ki triple talaq, 370 and Ayodya verdict...

go and focus on your circumcised mind 😂😂😂😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the_magician said:

Meer andaru kuda epudo 100’s of years book chadivi sanka nakipoyaru ga....proofs tho saha vachina news ni nammaru meeru

1 minute ago, the_magician said:

Meeru already kudisaru ga....sample ki triple talaq, 370 and Ayodya verdict...

go and focus on your circumcised mind 😂😂😂😂 

bp. lol. 

ee db lo nay kaadhu, ee entire internet lo kooda evadu hindutva ni defend cheyyaledu ra bujji.

only handwaving aey... Hindus kalisthey India veligipothadi ani dreams. anthe.

I'm not muslim. oorike chimpukoku. 

The Times of India is owned by Jains and the Hindustan Times is owned by Banias (Birla).

The third largest English paper, The Hindu, is owned by Brahmins (Kasturi Iyengar family).

The Indian Express is owned by Banias (Goenka).

Zee TV is owned by a Bania (Subhash Chandra Goel).

Of the two largest Hindi newspapers, Dainik Jagran is owned by Banias (Gupta), and Dainik Bhaskar is owned by Banias (Agarwal).

The Agarwals also own Gujarati daily Divya Bhaskar. The largest Gujarati newspaper Gujarat Samachar is owned by Jains (Shah).

The largest Marathi paper Lokmat is owned by Jains (Darda).

Rajasthan Patrika is owned by Jains (Kothari).

Navbharat Times is owned by Jains and Hindustan owned by Banias (Birla).

Amar Ujala is owned by Banias (Maheshwari)”.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Agnes said:

bp. lol. 

ee db lo nay kaadhu, ee entire internet lo kooda evadu hindutva ni defend cheyyaledu ra bujji.

only handwaving aey... Hindus kalisthey India veligipothadi ani dreams. anthe.

I'm not muslim. oorike chimpukoku. 

Doesn’t matter if you are a Muslim or not. You are anti India and a traitor. You deserve to rot in jail. 

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

it is all Brahmin-Bania hegemony in India,rest of bhakats are just being taken for a ride

all bhakts are in for the ride. are you in India? every1 wants this only, even if it means lower growth.

you underestimate bhakts

Just now, the_magician said:

Doesn’t matter if you are a Muslim or not. You are anti India and a traitor. You deserve to rot in jail. 

No one needs to defend Hindutva. It is eternal and people like you can just vent out your frustration and achieve nothing in life except for crying on others. 

1 minute ago, the_magician said:

yes I hate India. that is true ra.

I can't be a traitor, because I've never held an Indian passport in my life. my parents have held it. but even they have given it up.

Just now, the_magician said:

No one needs to defend Hindutva. It is eternal and people like you can just vent out your frustration and achieve nothing in life except for crying on others. 

I understand ra. I know HIndutva is in the meat, bones, and blood of every Hindu, even a lot of non-hindus in India.

but it is my opinion that it is a poorly defined, and even poorly practised ideology that is going to fcuk Indians of all stripes. including Hindus.

7 minutes ago, Agnes said:

yes I hate India. that is true ra.

I can't be a traitor, because I've never held an Indian passport in my life. my parents have held it. but even they have given it up.

Good. I like it. 

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I understand ra. I know HIndutva is in the meat, bones, and blood of every Hindu, even a lot of non-hindus in India.

but it is my opinion that it is a poorly defined, and even poorly practised ideology that is going to fcuk Indians of all stripes. including Hindus.

Ok ra. Ne opinion needi ra. Good luck ra. 

3 hours ago, hyperbole said:

The Times of India is owned by Jains and the Hindustan Times is owned by Banias (Birla).

The third largest English paper, The Hindu, is owned by Brahmins (Kasturi Iyengar family).

The Indian Express is owned by Banias (Goenka).

Zee TV is owned by a Bania (Subhash Chandra Goel).

Of the two largest Hindi newspapers, Dainik Jagran is owned by Banias (Gupta), and Dainik Bhaskar is owned by Banias (Agarwal).

The Agarwals also own Gujarati daily Divya Bhaskar. The largest Gujarati newspaper Gujarat Samachar is owned by Jains (Shah).

The largest Marathi paper Lokmat is owned by Jains (Darda).

Rajasthan Patrika is owned by Jains (Kothari).

Navbharat Times is owned by Jains and Hindustan owned by Banias (Birla).

Amar Ujala is owned by Banias (Maheshwari)”.

And all these happened in last 6 yrs!! earlier were they street beggars ??

3 hours ago, Agnes said:

It’s not Hindutva which believes in meat, bones & blood of every thing ra - pepenchaaniki mottham thelusu aa M0dd@llomull@h batch follow avuthaarani !! yendhuku antey, All@h gAadu night kalaloki vachi cheppaadu ledhante neeku 72 raisins dhorakavu anta !!

nuvvu entha ginjukunna, Mee meedha vummesey janam maararu - em seddham cheppu, mee credibility antha Seeeeeaaaap & disgusting !!

• Upvote 1