Calling Agnes

Abhimanyu_mylove

Ms.Agnes Macphail , watever he/she is posting on this db are always thought provoking! Some get offended of her posts (this is virtual world and in my world u are a woman of steel hehe) they thinking it’s offending their values. Some are really total ‘dumb fcuks’ never understand the concept and keep on fooling themselves by name calling etc. 

I like people who stick to their values and bring up strong points in wat they believe and argument gets interesting. Dumb name callers including me should stay away 

BTW Ms.Agnes, I am very keen to learn your family upbringings. Are your parents Agnostic atheists and let you grew without any boundaries or is this knowledge from ur teachers or you self made/educated urself by stealing books from library hehe 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Ms.Agnes Macphail , watever he/she is posting on this db are always thought provoking! Some get offended of her posts (this is virtual world and in my world u are a woman of steel hehe) they thinking it’s offending their values. Some are really total ‘dumb fcuks’ never understand the concept and keep on fooling themselves by name calling etc. 

I like people who stick to their values and bring up strong points in wat they believe and argument gets interesting. Dumb name callers including me should stay away 

BTW Ms.Agnes, I am very keen to learn your family upbringings. Are your parents Agnostic atheists and let you grew without any boundaries or is this knowledge from ur teachers or you self made/educated urself by stealing books from library hehe 

Agnes is lady, single mom on late 40. she is muslim and teerrosirt idealogist from chennai who hates India and hindus. She loves pokistan.

ani db talk.

entha mandhi 10gina she is shameless, vasthane vuntadhi and spits her hate towards INdia and hindus.

8 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

🌻same feels ya

4 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

Agnes is lady, single mom on late 40. she is muslim and teerrosirt idealogist from chennai who hates India and hindus. She loves pokistan.

ani db talk.

entha mandhi 10gina she is shameless, vasthane vuntadhi and spits her hate towards INdia and hindus.

Hahahahaha can you plz go back and read my post again! Exactly, you should stay away ane cheptunna 

11 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

thanks for this post. huge fan of agnes....she is a woman of my dreams :D 

10 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Agree

@Agnes + Ram gopal varma + Prof Nageshwar gives much wisdom in this era.

2 minutes ago, quirky said:

🌻same feels ya

Silly you, nenu ee post mimalani ‘find out who Agnes is’ ano leka ‘celebrating women hood’ ano veyaledu. I’m inviting all other people who have strong arguments cone out and plz participate in his posts ani!

1 minute ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Silly you, nenu ee post mimalani ‘find out who Agnes is’ ano leka ‘celebrating women hood’ ano veyaledu. I’m inviting all other people who have strong arguments cone out and plz participate in his posts ani!

i don't care why you posted braces_1 

i just highlighted what i liked in your posts 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Agree

@Agnes + Ram gopal varma + Prof Nageshwar gives much wisdom in this era.

Plz Agnes is different! Don’t compare her to Ram gopal varma, who is nothing but $hithead he got success to his head and if you keeping on supporting he may one day think he is god( I like the way he explains some facts ,total cUnt but not a fan)

Prof Nageswarrao evaro 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Hahahahaha can you plz go back and read my post again! Exactly, you should stay away ane cheptunna 

DUDE i dint meant anything, my reply is just ''fyi''

1 minute ago, quirky said:

i don't care why you posted braces_1 

i just highlighted what i liked in your posts 

Yes mam! You are free to express.

But Naku meru only supporting Agnes cause she is a women laga anipinchindi 

1 minute ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Yes mam! You are free to express.

But Naku meru only supporting Agnes cause she is a women laga anipinchindi 

No, she only meant she likes to believe what you believe ani. She celebrates Agnes for bigger reasons much bigger

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1