Ala Vaikuntapuramlo.. ela ra?????

Agnes

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Love aaj kal lo final scene in fields where she wants to go back to her boyfriend, even a kid can have better dialogue delivery than her. Movie lo yeh scene lo aina em express cheyyalanukuntundi ani one keeps guessing.

Hmmmm I didn’t see love aaj kal but she was good in cocktail 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Falaknuma das is not good 😑 agent athreya is a super thriller movie and recently released HIT (vishwak sen) is also good thriller. 

We have talented directors and story writers but fingering must be avoided!

hey hey hey... falaknuma das is the best telugu film I watched in recent memory..

dhaa kotteskundaaam... dishyum dishyum.

Just now, redsox said:

Hmmmm I didn’t see love aaj kal but she was good in cocktail 

diana penty undaga, you saw deepika in cocktail aa?

who's the main heroine? in all the scenes, it seems saif secretly wants to sleep with diana penty. I can't blame him though.

she's streets ahead of deepika in looks dept.

7 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

That should have given u the message about how bad the standards have fallen. People are so desperate  because of bad movies that any movie even with slightest hype they are considering it a classic. 

AVPL is the worst $14 dollar i spent this year.

I couldn’t even watch the trailer without cringing...3 times aa 😳😳

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

shradda Srinath. what a fine actress.

Yes. I cant imagine anyone else who could have done the whole competition with the husband and still have love in the eyes character so well...

Just now, Ellen said:

Yes. I cant imagine anyone else who could have done the whole competition with the husband and still have love in the eyes character so well...

she's probably the best actor in this generation. I can't think of anyone else.

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

diana penty undaga, you saw deepika in cocktail aa?

who's the main heroine? in all the scenes, it seems saif secretly wants to sleep with diana penty. I can't blame him though.

she's streets ahead of deepika in looks dept.

Deepika plays a negative character. Diana and deepika are good friends. And he’ll  be in a NSA relationship with Deepika. Saif falls for Diana and Deepika gets jealous.

Kudirithe eppudaina choodu. I watched it long back but loved Deepika’s characterization although the climax is kinda routine. 

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

she's probably the best actor in this generation. I can't think of anyone else.

In the same movie that sethupathi brother's girlfriend 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

the other girl in vikram vedha seemed borderline retarded. I couldn't say if it was intentional or the actor was bad.

Just now, redsox said:

Deepika plays a negative character. Diana and deepika are good friends. And he’ll  be in a NSA relationship with Deepika. Saif falls for Diana and Deepika gets jealous.

Kudirithe eppudaina choodu. I watched it long back but loved Deepika’s characterization although the climax is kinda routine. 

I avoid hindi movies re.