Ala Vaikuntapuramlo.. ela ra?????

Agnes

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Every. Telugu. Movie. Ever. LoL.

Tried to watch, vadi nikrushtapu ideology on "middle class" turned me off. I dont know what is with him and making heros dynastically rich ; veedi movies ki intha brain petti alochinchadam kuda waste,

to match pooja height AA gadi hair style change chesaru- turn off 2.

haha avuna.

this guy lives in a bubble with chamchas.

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Tried to watch, vadi nikrushtapu ideology on "middle class" turned me off. I dont know what is with him and making heros dynastically rich ; veedi movies ki intha brain petti alochinchadam kuda waste,

This guy doesn't have minimum respect to his craft. 

9 minutes ago, Agnes said:

choodu cinema ni.. nenu FF chesi 15mins lo chooosa.

allu arjun is good though.

inko hero unnadu cinema dumb piece laaga. rich kid. endho vaadi gurinchi em cheppali anukunnado director

sudden ga, nenu mandu thagi bottle padestha antadu... cut to scene with full beard, but he's never shown in a beard in the entire movie.

this movie is made without any care to logic, continuity or plot.

movie is a parody of all Telugu films. 

And dont get me started on trademark tollywod scenes like:

- Zero Fs to gravity 

- Probably trying feminist dilogs, but somehow successfully end in sounding obnoxiously chivalric

-And the dilogs that always make me go -->"Kaun baat karta re aisa?"

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

haha avuna.

this guy lives in a bubble with chamchas.

yea this guy is short. How it matters is a different debate. But the hair style was such a turn off. I was sort of expecting it to bobble all the time lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Ellen said:

And dont get me started on trademark tollywod scenes like:

- Zero Fs to gravity 

- Probably trying feminist dilogs, but somehow successfully end in sounding obnoxiously chivalric

-And the dilogs that always make me go -->"Kaun baat karta re aisa?"

yes. I expect all of that in telugu films.

I'm amused at how disconnected the scenes are in the movie.

like each scene written by a differnt writer and patched by an editor. Trivikram put his name on the cards.

I doubt he directed the movie. There is no direction to this movie.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

yea this guy is short. How it matters is a different debate. But the hair style was such a turn off. I was sort of expecting it to bobble all the time lol

I meant Trivikram. He's the writer.

trivikram lives in a bubble.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

yes. I expect all of that in telugu films.

I'm amused at how disconnected the scenes are in the movie.

like each scene written by a differnt writer and patched by an editor. Trivikram put his name on the cards.

I doubt he directed the movie. There is no direction to this movie.

You are right!!! Aina movies these days have become heavily marketing dependent. If you market well....nothing else matters. Craft/art...nothing matters. It is all about how good the business is done. There are certain crazy fans who like them no matter what. Others like it for the fear of being excluded from a social group. Some others just live in denial and assume they liked it....because they spent a lot on tickets

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Naku audience ni chusi navosthundi intha hype Eam undi movie lo ani. Na frd watched 3 times ata 😳 I’m like Intha logic less movie ni how ya ante just relaxation bossu logiculu theory ki idem ayina computer programming a ata😳😳 

Just now, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Naku audience ni chusi navosthundi intha hype Eam undi movie lo ani. Na frd watched 3 times ata 😳 I’m like Intha logic less movie ni how ya ante just relaxation bossu logiculu theory ki idem ayina computer programming a ata😳😳 

Evaru vaaaa nuvu??? Endhi ne racha eedaa?? 

52 minutes ago, Agnes said:

ee cinema kevalam Allu Arjun valla maatramey koncham watchable ga undhi. slight ga.

Trivikram ni guruji antunnaru, vaadu intha neechamaina concept latho movie lu teesthunnadu. pervert laaga unnadu.

not juar about the heroine's leg obsession. entire story is yuck. max 15 mns ee movie. 

trivikram meedha assahyam puttindhi ee cinema tho. especially first 10mins.

Nee lanti vallane ra Sarileru, Venky mama lanti cinemalu aduthunnai inka, Inka telugu lo Ayushmam khurana lanti cinemalu neelanti vallu ranivvaru, malli cinema gurinchi threadlu 

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I meant Trivikram. He's the writer.

trivikram lives in a bubble.

oh yea i ws just continuing my frustration lol

1 minute ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

you need a new circle :P . denial batch veellantha