Ala Vaikuntapuramlo.. ela ra?????

Agnes

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are right!!! Aina movies these days have become heavily marketing dependent. If you market well....nothing else matters. Craft/art...nothing matters. It is all about how good the business is done. There are certain crazy fans who like them no matter what. Others like it for the fear of being excluded from a social group. Some others just live in denial and assume they liked it....because they spent a lot on tickets

Correct ga chepav! So is Bahubaali ika BB2 is a complete tenor.gif?itemid=10897423joke 

inka adhi edho pedha epic laga Nenu chudaledu ante nano criminal la chusaru 

lord of the rings tho comparing mali, miuyyandi ra noorlu 

1 hour ago, Agnes said:

ee cinema kevalam Allu Arjun valla maatramey koncham watchable ga undhi. slight ga.

Trivikram ni guruji antunnaru, vaadu intha neechamaina concept latho movie lu teesthunnadu. pervert laaga unnadu.

not juar about the heroine's leg obsession. entire story is yuck. max 15 mns ee movie. 

trivikram meedha assahyam puttindhi ee cinema tho. especially first 10mins.

Direction kooda worst ga undhi

5 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Correct ga chepav! So is Bahubaali ika BB2 is a complete joke 

inka adhi edho pedha epic laga Nenu chudaledu ante nano criminal la chusaru 

lord of the rings tho comparing mali, miuyyandi ra noorlu 

Bahubali series mottam marketing done right. period!!! Game of thrones last three seasons laga...ardham undadu pardham undadu. Fan memes...social media publicity meeda thrive aindi dani market antha. Nen kuda chudaledu...first di publicity bharinchaleka chusa to be honest. But second di...chal nen chuda ani chudale. 

LoTR toh compare chesinra....mahanubhavulu vaammo. LoTR movie is bad as compared to the book....but aah time lo aah vfx are cool and not everyone can read that banda book to be honest.......movie still did a great job unlike other book spoiling movies. 

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

you need a new circle :P . denial batch veellantha

Hahahahaha I broke our 5 yrs frdship with him cause of his poor choices in movies lol 

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are right!!! Aina movies these days have become heavily marketing dependent. If you market well....nothing else matters. Craft/art...nothing matters. It is all about how good the business is done. There are certain crazy fans who like them no matter what. Others like it for the fear of being excluded from a social group. Some others just live in denial and assume they liked it....because they spent a lot on tickets

movies are generally meant to invite the viewer into a world and make it believable.

I think Trivikram movies do that. because of clever one liners, good music, rich locales, good looking girl, etc.

Its like being inside a virtual reality space for a couple hrs.

I'm just surprised how much he has taken his audience for granted beyond making sure they have this experience, and have nothing to connect to the experience after they are done watching the movie.

His earlier movies like Julayi etc were not this bad. There was atleast a plot. Here the plot is silly. The bad guy is absolutely worthless. The hero has zero challenge. He just coasts along.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Evadu bey nuvu ninati nunchi tegha oa chestunav

1 minute ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Oh adha abhimanyu is my ex bf le. I’m trolling him 

Nuvu fori vaa .. eyyiii foriii #:~ 

nenu kaaliiii .. 

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

movies are generally meant to invite the viewer into a world and make it believable.

I think Trivikram movies do that. because of clever one liners, good music, rich locales, good looking girl, etc.

Its like being inside a virtual reality space for a couple hrs.

I'm just surprised how much he has taken his audience for granted beyond making sure they have this experience, and have nothing to connect to the experience after they are done watching the movie.

His earlier movies like Julayi etc were not this bad. There was atleast a plot. Here the plot is silly. The bad guy is absolutely worthless. The hero has zero challenge. He just coasts along.

Like you said, he doesnt respect his craft anymore. he is just succumbing to the "star hero" pressure and their image drama. 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Bahubali series mottam marketing done right. period!!! Game of thrones last three seasons laga...ardham undadu pardham undadu. Fan memes...social media publicity meeda thrive aindi dani market antha. Nen kuda chudaledu...first di publicity bharinchaleka chusa to be honest. But second di...chal nen chuda ani chudale. 

LoTR toh compare chesinra....mahanubhavulu vaammo. LoTR movie is bad as compared to movie....but aah time lo aah vfx are cool and not everyone can read that banda book to be honest.......movie still did a great job unlike other book spoiling movies. 

bahubali lo feminism lo coopt cheskunnadu. kaani Anushka is a pathetic actor. when she tried to be all brave and stubborn, it was funny.

first part I saw with my nephew. second part he said no need to watch it. hehe...my mom took me to the second part. and she cried for some scenes. silly mom :)