Ala Vaikuntapuramlo.. ela ra?????

Agnes

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Bahubali series mottam marketing done right. period!!! Game of thrones last three seasons laga...ardham undadu pardham undadu. Fan memes...social media publicity meeda thrive aindi dani market antha. Nen kuda chudaledu...first di publicity bharinchaleka chusa to be honest. But second di...chal nen chuda ani chudale. 

LoTR toh compare chesinra....mahanubhavulu vaammo. LoTR movie is bad as compared to movie....but aah time lo aah vfx are cool and not everyone can read that banda book to be honest.......movie still did a great job unlike other book spoiling movies. 

Reading a book ante we can create our own imaginary characters but movie lo we can’t accept certain characters mana imagination tho match undavu ,koni week ga untai! 

irrelevant topic emo beauty and the beast movie lo emma watson di I feel in love with beast but vadu human ga  marinapudu oka joker la unadu not strong enough ante physical appearance nunchi his voice and behavior daaka plz go back to beast looking anukuna 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Agnes said:

bahubali lo feminism lo coopt cheskunnadu. kaani Anushka is a pathetic actor. when she tried to be all brave and stubborn, it was funny.

first part I saw with my nephew. second part he said no need to watch it. hehe...my mom took me to the second part. and she cried for some scenes. silly mom :)

Veellaki graceful ga cheyadam radu; Ramya's part was decent though, no denial in that. Great actress

Our generation has too much exposure to the world cinema, our expectations are also different anduke

Just now, Iriswest said:

Aa last song with lyric and fight coordination okkati baagundi movie lo. Music was soothing unlike regular adrenaline pumping songs.

aa folk song kadha.. yeah it was good. alaantivi pettey eedu tappinchukuntunnadu.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Aa last song with lyric and fight coordination okkati baagundi movie lo. Music was soothing unlike regular adrenaline pumping songs.

that song has very native feel to it. music is a bonus; music lekapote aah matram kuchovadam kastame. first time taman ni ghantasala thaman ani pilvachu  anipichindi

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Veellaki graceful ga cheyadam radu; Ramya's part was decent though, no denial in that. Great actress

Our generation has too much exposure to the world cinema, our expectations are also different anduke

first of all, even Ramya's part was horribly written. She is a much better actress compared to useless Anushka. no comparison.

its not about world cinema. Telugu loney manchi cinemalu ochhevi. These guys have just brought down the level of writing anthey.

simple jandhyala cinema teesko. you won't even have the time to pick the movie apart.  the characters will all be so loveable, and you just coast through the movie. sagara sangamam teesko.. etc.

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

just watch bahubali 2. what a cringey movie. feminism with rajasam. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Agnes said:

first of all, even Ramya's part was horribly written. She is a much better actress compared to useless Anushka. no comparison.

its not about world cinema. Telugu loney manchi cinemalu ochhevi. These guys have just brought down the level of writing anthey.

simple jandhyala cinema teesko. you won't even have the time to pick the movie apart.  the characters will all be so loveable, and you just coast through the movie. sagara sangamam teesko.. etc.

you are right.

True, 80s early 90s had some great movies. None of the  movies today can match that standard; or the  social conscience like rudraveena or swathikiranam etc..

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Anushka, in particular, is stiff. she's not fit to be an actress.

I think Sadaf is the only TFI heroine I can think of, who can act.

14 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Nuvu fori vaa .. eyyiii foriii #:~ 

nenu kaaliiii .. 

No. I’m no poori nor pori nor poori pori

Married guy with 3 kids.

nuv eli ey kanya no tagulko 

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

Adenti monna Apple Watch wearing, dreaming abt start up company living in SFO guy told he likes Nitya menon & keerthi Suresh 

He believes they are finest actresses 

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Lol ya she s a very stiff actress. Her stature gives her that natural royale look. Entire arundhati was done well due to this factor and also Good makeup

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

Anushka ki acting ey raadu muuthi musti vankarlu tippudhi nor she the beautiful

edho men like meat la evoo verri bbw fantasies unnolaki istham kikikiki 

1 minute ago, Abhimanyu_mylove said:

Adenti monna Apple Watch wearing, dreaming abt start up company living in SFO guy told he likes Nitya menon & keerthi Suresh 

He believes they are finest actresses 

Nitya Menon is cringe dude. Parama cringe. Her tone itself  feels it is screaming  "omg I'm a great actress; im a game changer"

• Like 1