mortgage refinance

cnugadu

1 hour ago, HugoStrange said:

yeah rate thakkuva and also closing fee lekunda kuda chepthunnadu. Check it

Below is what I got from loandepot. Closing costs and points too much anipinchindi

Discount Points charging 4496

on a loan of 160 K 

interest 2.875 but APR is coming down to 3.5

On 3/2/2020 at 3:48 PM, chicchara said:

how is credit score ? 

try local credit unions...some offer no fees and low rates

nen cheyincha after being in loan for 2 and half yrs...

went from 30 yrs 4.125 to 20 yrs 3.5 and no PMI. almost same pay chesthuna monthly before and now

closing costs enthaa kattav?

Just now, chicchara said:

1000 ankunta. edo rebate ichaadu

i asked for no fees offer...but they couldnt do it

1000 ah ok... entha loan neeedhi,..

basically . lenders andhaaaru zero closing costs ani principal loan ki vesesthaaaruu or APR penchuthaaruuu....  

same prinicipal and low intrn rate APR rate aithe good...

without refinance with refinance 5yrs ki neee loan enthaa untundho chooodu..also include how much u spent on closing costs.... if worth saving anipisthe refinance best.

mana desi gorrrelluu zero closing costs ani yegusukuntuu pothaaaru but vaaalaki thelidhu enti ante... principal amount ki add chesthaaaru or APR increase....

25 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

basically . lenders andhaaaru zero closing costs ani principal loan ki vesesthaaaruu or APR penchuthaaruuu....  

without refinance with refinance 5yrs ki neee loan enthaa untundho chooodu..also include how much u spent on closing costs.... if worth saving anipisthe refinance best.

mana desi gorrrelluu zero closing costs ani yegusukuntuu pothaaaru but vaaalaki thelidhu enti ante... principal amount ki add chesthaaaru or APR increase....

I was into my 2 years deep with PMI. I did calculate based on how much my house has appraised. 

spoke to local credit union and one guy came through with good numbers.. I spoke to him on few factors. 1k closing cost was included in principal...didn pay out of pocket.. 
was paying PMI before now no pmi because of house value increase and loan reduced from 30 to 20. felt good with all the numbers.. went ahead. but looks like rates now are more down. all that pmi is now going into payment

16 hours ago, chicchara said:

I was into my 2 years deep with PMI. I did calculate based on how much my house has appraised. 

spoke to local credit union and one guy came through with good numbers.. I spoke to him on few factors. 1k closing cost was included in principal...didn pay out of pocket.. 
was paying PMI before now no pmi because of house value increase and loan reduced from 30 to 20. felt good with all the numbers.. went ahead. but looks like rates now are more down. all that pmi is now going into payment

already 2 yrs katttuuvvu ante 3rd year nunchuu PMI elaaago undaaadhu kadha bro 

so neee loan amount ki 1k add ayyindhi anthe and monthly payments same as before plus 20 yrs loan... anthe na ?

18 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

already 2 yrs katttuuvvu ante 3rd year nunchuu PMI elaaago undaaadhu kadha bro 

so neee loan amount ki 1k add ayyindhi anthe and monthly payments same as before plus 20 yrs loan... anthe na ?

nen down chesindhi 10% ..so pmi was gonna stay for 7 yrs.
so now 10% cover aindhi because of appraisal, pmi poyindhi.. loan term decreased from 30 to 20. int rate taggindhi

7 minutes ago, chicchara said:

so now 10% cover aindhi because of appraisal, pmi poyindhi.. loan term decreased from 30 to 20. int rate taggindhi

Bro appraisal tarvata taxes up Ainaya 

6 minutes ago, chicchara said:

ok bro.... my question is..

nee prinicipal ki just 1k add ayyindhii annnav and PMI gone annav..int rate thaggindhii annav...so

monthly payments lo entha diff vachindhii before and after refinance ?     int thaggindhii annavv what about APR , any increase ? 

before refinace and after refinance chesthe neee prinicipal balance thaggindhaa or perigindhaa ?

trying to understand bro.. not arguing with u

18 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Desi gallani entha thakkuva chesav Bro.. newbies dorukutharu ala... i know few people who did without paying a penny extra and no extra amount added to the loan amount... depends on whom you work with that’s all 

21 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Desi gallani entha thakkuva chesav Bro.. newbies dorukutharu ala... i know few people who did without paying a penny extra and no extra amount added to the loan amount... depends on whom you work with that’s all 

yea bro majority desis are bakara's....  

NO way....   ekkado okkadaggara pidi paaade untundhii..... they will realize later for sure.. temp ga monthly payments low avvocchuu but look at the amortization calculator and compare before and after refinace 

3 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

ok bro.... my question is..

nee prinicipal ki just 1k add ayyindhii annnav and PMI gone annav..int rate thaggindhii annav...so

monthly payments lo entha diff vachindhii before and after refinance ?     int thaggindhii annavv what about APR , any increase ? 

before refinace and after refinance chesthe neee prinicipal balance thaggindhaa or perigindhaa ?

trying to understand bro.. not arguing with u

my principal remained same... apr remained same (which includes loan costs)