2008-09 Recession Stories and Experiences

kr123

17 hours ago, Amrita said:

2010 story cheppacha ? Job less . Cc went to collections . Free internship did so Dani Valla appu . Roju collwctiosn calls ki shivering . Finally one day I got job for 22$ per hour to employer . Adi kuda join ayyaka telisindi . Join ayyaka vadu pay cheyaledu vendor IVvatledu ani 6 months taruvara primary vendor deggariki poyi I am on OPT na jeetam naku vaste I am ready with firing too ani cheppa . He did new PO with new employer. Job vachaka slowly paid collection accounts . Credit score 580 to 18% to car bought . Depression with break up . Accident , moham kalindi , Kalu virigindi and again veepu kuda kalindi . Work place harassment . Diabetes diagnosed abbo abbo great phase of life . 10 months lo got off medication . Later also so much story but recession was epic phase .  I learned life though ! I can’t ever take anything for granted . 

damnlife lo chalane experience chesav ga. yourock Respect for you.

14 hours ago, Amrita said:

My parents also say that I am very strong . But I get agitated when they say it . When you have no option you will face it . I am super sensitive person ela face chesano nake teledu . Appudu diversion ki AFDB kuda naku teledu and with my not sharing problems attitude don’t know how I dealt with them all alone . Roommates to kuda lenu except for 6 months . I used to not talk to friends also as they used to lecture me to move on . It’s a phase . Malla vaste nenu kuda tappa kattesta emo . Appudu I did try to attempt suicide . Honestly all those were not big problems break up was only huge and big problem for me . Rest I could handle . I can handle anything which isn’t emotional . 

Vammo, you will not get that situation le

15 hours ago, Amrita said:

I had personal trainer thrice a week and I worked the other 4 days . Daily 2-3 hours . Personal trainer is for motivation paisal kosam ayina initially we will work out . 600$ a month easily just for that I used to spend . Diet and exercise . Podduna kakarakaya juice to day start . No rice at all  . Low glycemic index food . After I got off medication also I worked out 2 years aggressively . Usually I do work out but 1 year nunchi relaxed . I should get back on track again . I also used to go to dance classes .  Now I do hiking etc . Interesting ways to keep fit for me is hiking and dancing . 

Recently I told this to one I’d in DB . He just messaged me last week in PM that he got off medication . I was so happy to hear that . He said he lost 28 pounds something . 

Hats off @Amrita Good luck on next tasks

not sure if anyone remembers the prices of sona masoori rice bag at that time it was around 40$ and gas price was less than 2$ in most states anduke memu walmart lo dorike edo rice tinnam horrible analenu but life experiences at early age was good for me atleast.. 

6 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

not sure if anyone remembers the prices of sona masoori rice bag at that time it was around 40$ and gas price was less than 2$ in most states anduke memu walmart lo dorike edo rice tinnam horrible analenu but life experiences at early age was good for me atleast.. 

Yeah I remember it. Sona masoori ekkuva basmathi rice takkuva price undedhi. We used to get basmathi rice. Gas price less than 2 ledhu maa raastram lo appudu. On campus part time kooda dorakaledhu 1 year varaku. Ekkadikellina recession anevaru 

6 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Ban undi rice for 2-3 years . We used to eat jasmine rice Taruvata Costco lo jafrani rice which was good close to sona masoori  *n$

11 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

yup ..

memu appatlo basmati thintunde .maa deggara sams lo ammevaadu adhi koni laaginchesevallam

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Yeah I remember it. Sona masoori ekkuva basmathi rice takkuva price undedhi. We used to get basmathi rice. Gas price less than 2 ledhu maa raastram lo appudu. On campus part time kooda dorakaledhu 1 year varaku. Ekkadikellina recession anevaru 

rich raastram anukunta anduke ledu emo on campus aah inka appudu kuda no chance in the hell 

9 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

ayana annadi mexican rice bag, mana lekka 1:2 ratio lo vandithe ganji ki cousin brother lekka ayye rice gurinchii. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ban undi rice for 2-3 years . We used to eat jasmine rice Taruvata Costco lo jafrani rice which was good close to sona masoori  *n$

ban aah didn't know that appatlo costco antene teliyadu when you study far away from cities.. 

Just now, sboyr2r said:

ayana annadi mexican rice bag, mana lekka 1:2 ratio lo vandithe ganji ki cousin brother lekka ayye rice gurinchii. 

may be that I guess akkada raka rakal bags undevi